Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Happy Wednesday evening from the Philippines! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: It’s still kinda early (7:45 PM) but I’m already feeling quite sleepy. :sleeping: But I told myself that I have to check my charts today to see if I could spot any good trade setup, just so that I wouldn’t miss out on much. :sweat_smile:

I’ll be right back guys! :slight_smile: Might use market milk on this one too! :slight_smile: Haha.

Hmmm. :thinking: NZDCAD is looking pretty bullish now. :blush:

But judging from my chart, it looks like it’s gonna take like 50 more pips before price breaks through my 50MA. :thinking: I’m thinking of putting in a stop order so that I get in as soon as price breaks through. In the meantime, I’ll check out other pairs for now. We need some action! :smiley: Haha.

I’m currently long for USDJPY. :smiley: I went in @107.402 and my TP is @108.416 while my SL is @106.774. :smiley: Still trying to stick to that 1:2 risk to reward ratio. :blush: Let’s see how this trade goes. :slight_smile:

I went in cause price is above my 50MA and now, I’m using my MAs as my dynamic support and resistance for this pair. :smiley: Price is also looking pretty bullish on market milk, so I have high hopes for this one. :sweat_smile: Let’s see how it goes! :blush:

Good luck to all of us who have running trades this week! :blush: May the pips be ever in our favor!

Some tasty pips coming down the pipe!

1 Like

OMG! :smiley: Hahaha. :smiley: That’s right. :fire:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Super excited to share with you guys that my USDJPY trade is currently 88 pips in the green! :smiley:

Haha. Looking good. :slight_smile: I’m now super close to my TP. :smiley: I’m thinking of adjusting it. What do you guys think? :thinking: But 90+ pips is definitely super tasty! :stuck_out_tongue:

hey. i d bank half and lock BE and let some run atleast till 109 area. don t close trades that are going in ur favour specially on daily. wait and see how price reacts at resistance lvls and go from there. good luck)

That’s great to read! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you soooo much @Greenish_Eric! :smiley: Haha. I actually hit my TP already! :blush: Wooooh! 100 pips win is a good way to end the week. :blush:

This has been a good trading week for us guys! :smiley: Won 100 pips with USDJPY long trade. :smiley: Maybe I’ll go out of my usual NZDCAD routine more often now. And of course, I’ll try to see what Marketmilk is saying too. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Happy weekend! :blush:

Its definitely a great way to end the week! How is the beginning of the week treating you sofar?

1 Like

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Good morning from the Philippines! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Sorry if I’ve been MIA yet again. :sweat_smile: We’ve been trying to put up a new business, and I’ve been very busy with it this past week. :smiley: We’re still at the very early stages so we really need to work hard! :smiley: Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

Anyway, how are you guyyyys? :slight_smile: May this be another awesome week for us! :smiley:

So sorry for the late reply! :open_mouth: I got super busy last week so I wasn’t able to open any trades. :confused: How about you? :smiley: Any running positions right now? :smiley:

I currently have an open long trade for NZDCAD. :smiley: I saw that the NZDUSD was already moving up so I thought it might be a good time to go in with another NZDCAD trade. :sweat_smile:

Let’s see how this goes. :smiley: I’ll try to update you guys as much as I can. :smiley: Haha.

Oh! :open_mouth: But this is actually already an improvement from a couple of hours ago. :open_mouth: I was around 20 pips in the red, but now we’re already in the green. :smiley: Haha.

I had to take a break for the week - got sick and had to check up some stuff.

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Haha, I’m baaaaack! :blush: :blush: Super sorry for being missing in action these past couple of weeks. I got a bit busy with this new business venture that I’ve been trying out. :smiley: I was still kinda setting that up (I still am, actually :sweat_smile:) but, we’re at a better place than we were in the beginning. :slight_smile:

I realized that I’ve been skipping on my trading, and I’ll try to make up for that this week! :blush: Good luck to us. :smile:

Hmmm. :thinking: USDJPY looks pretty bullish. Do you guys think it’s a good time to get in and buy? :thinking: I’ll just open market milk on another tab so I could also easily refer to it for these pairs. :sweat_smile:

Yep. :thinking: USDJPY looking pretty bullish. Anybody in on this? :open_mouth: Hay. I’ve been gone for quite a while, I feel like I need a super quick adjustment period just to get my head back in it. HAHAHA. :sweat_smile: