Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

As the trade went on, I decided to move my SL to 0.88529 just so that I wouldn’t lose so much if ever price started to move in the other direction behind my back. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I was able to hit my TP for this trade and I was able to bag 94 pips! :blush: Yaaaay. :smiley: Haha. Looks like waiting aroung somehow paid off. :slight_smile:

I’m looking at my chart now and it seems like price is still within the descending channel I originally drew. :thinking: I think I have to check the other charts for these currencies to see how they’re doing. :open_mouth: I think I’ve been seeing a lot of NZD pairs around. I’m gonna look it up to see if I could still go back in ang bag more pips. :thinking: :nerd_face:

NZDUSD price is still below my 50 and 200 MA. :thinking: Although there’s that green candle that might signal a change in market direction. :thinking:

While USDCAD is still ranging above my 50 and 200 MA. :nerd_face:

I’m thinking of opening a new position, but I’m still gonna look around for now. :smiley: I’ll update you guys as soon as I can! :slight_smile:

Hello hellooooo! :smiley: Happy Tuesday guuuys! :blush:

How are you all doing? :slight_smile: Rainy season’s about to start over here so I’m sure I’d spend more time indoors. Haha. :sweat_smile: Hopefully I could get more trades in during that time! :slight_smile:

Anyway, I currently have an open trade. (Also for NZDCAD). :slight_smile: I’ll share the details in my next post! :smiley:

So for this trade, I went long @ 0.87368. I put my SL at 0.86868 and my TP at 0.88868. For this one, I just saw the huge green candle and decided to test out my luck and go along with it. :thinking: I’m currently 65 pips in! :slight_smile: And I’m thinking of closing my trade at the close of this candle. :smiley:

I guess I was just lucky with this one. :sweat_smile:

I’ll still check out my charts every now and then to see how price is moving! :smiley: :slight_smile:

Good luck guuuys! :blush: May the pips be with us. :smiley: Haha.

Hi guuuuuys! :smiley: Good afternoon. :slight_smile: Whew. Busy busyyy. :slight_smile:

But I just wanna update you guys about my current trade. :smiley: I’m still long for NZDCAD and I’m currently at 87 pips. :slight_smile: I’m still 62 pips away from my original TP though. I hope price continues to go up and hit my TP. :smiley: Haha. But we’ll see! :slight_smile:

But how about you guuuys? :smiley: Any running trades right now? :slight_smile: Anyone also looking at NZDCAD right now? :slight_smile:

Good luck to us! :sunny: I’ll be back later to give you guys another update about this trade. :smiley: Laters!

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Haha. It’s the wee hours of the day here. Almost an hour past midnight. But I just had to check on my NZDCAD trade that’s been running for quite a while. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

After this, I’ll go straight to bed! Haha. :smiley: Good luck guuuuys. :blush:

Just to give you guys an update, I’m currently at 120 pips!!! :smiley: Wooooh. :blush: :smiley:

It’s so close to my TP. :open_mouth: Just 32 pips away. Do you guys think I should wait it out or close it now? :thinking:

2 Likes

I mean 120 pips is amazing to be honest lol I see it continuing to rise, but you could close out partial profits, and keep the rest running

Yeah that makes sense. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I’ll just adjust my SL and lock in some profits. :slight_smile: Thanks @justshell. As reliable as always. :smiley: :+1:

So I’ve decided to adjust my SL and put it @ .88251 to lock in about 90 pips. :slight_smile:

I’ll check on the trade again tomorrow to see if it finally hits my TP. :slight_smile: Haha. But so far, 90 pips ain’t baaaad! :smiley: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Imagine if you were doing standard lot sizes, that would be like $900 lol keep it up and focus on the pips!

1 Like

That’s a lot of moneeey. :open_mouth: OMG. Hahaha. :slight_smile: Thanks for the support justshell! :blush:

1 Like

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Just a quick update on my latest NZDCAD trade, I was able to hit my TP! :blush: :fire: Woooooh! :smiley: Hahaha. I bagged 153 pips from my long position. :slight_smile: OMG. Haha.

I’ll just try to check out my charts to see if I can spot another good entry. :blush:
Good luuuuck! :smiley: May the pips be with us :smiley:

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: Looks like price is on its way down again for NZDCAD. :thinking: I’ll check out the charts for the other related pairs to see the currently stronger currency. :nerd_face:

Hi guuuys. :smiley: Good evening! :blush: :blush: I hope you had a wonderful daaay. :slight_smile:

I just wanted to drop by before I go to bed. Haha. :slight_smile: I also just want to check my charts to see if there’s any trade I could take. :slight_smile: Looks like the price is dropping. :thinking: I think I’ll wait and see how the next candle goes.

Good luck to us! :slight_smile: Good niiiight. :heart:

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY GUYS! :blush: :blush:

I wasn’t here much last week because we had soooooo much to do to prepare for our annual fiesta celebration. :smiley: Haha. Are you guys familiar with that? :slight_smile: We do that here in celebration of our patron saint, The Holy Trinity. :slight_smile: We prepared lots and lots of food. We also had to clean and decorate the whole house. We rented out a karaoke machine, and we even had to rent like a dozen of chairs and tables. :sweat_smile: There were soooo many visitors and we almost ran out of food! HAHAHA. :sweat_smile:

BUT now that that’s over, I have more time to focus on my trading. :blush: Good luck to us this week! :smile: Let’s go get them pips! :sun_with_face:

Here’s the NZDCAD chart that I’ve been watching :thinking:slight_smile:

Looks like price is having a hard time breaking below .87000. There’s this green candle that might indicate a reversal, BUT we’re not so sure about that yet. :thinking: I think I better wait for the next candle to open before finally deciding to open a trade for the week. :open_mouth: