Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

For USDCAD though, my MAs are acting like a dynamic support and resistance, with my 200 MA as support and 50 MA as resistance. :thinking: Hmmm. :thinking: Let’s see if price will break through my 50 MA. :open_mouth:

Luckily, I have time to wait around today. :sweat_smile:

Interesting chart and perspective. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hi @steveepperson! :blush: Good to see you here! :blush: :smiley: I hope I’m not looking at it wrongly. :sweat_smile: Are you also watching the same pairs? :slight_smile:

For U/Cad, I would watch closely for a move down to 200 MA. I have a wedge BO drawn and a retest back to prior trend line (right where your 50 MA is drawn). However, it is just as likely you could get another strong leg back up to the broad bull channel line. If that happens, watch for a reversal signal back down and possibly a break right through the 200 MA. I think at that point, you could start picking out your new Mercedes. A measured move down from there would mean enormous profits.

Best of luck on the charts.

1 Like

Hahaha. :smiley: Thank you so much for this Steve! :blush: I really appreciate it. :smiley: Best of luck to you too! :slight_smile:

looks like nzdcad might be forming an inverse H&S, so let’s see how it goes this week!

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Good catch @justshell. :open_mouth: I didn’t see that cause I was just too focused on my MAs. :sweat_smile: Let’s see how it goes! :smiley: Maybe we could take the trade together if ever! Hahaha. :slight_smile:

Alrighty! :blush: I’m going to bed now guys! :blush: I hope you also get to rest well. :smiley:

So I’m leaving my charts for now. :slight_smile: I’ll be back to check on them tomorrow! Still no trade right now. :smiley: I hope you guys stay patient! Haha. :slight_smile:

Good niiiight! :sleepy: :sleeping: :sleeping_bed:

If E/U pops to the downside during Asia today, I think you may get that BO long during Asia on U/Cad.

Just a thought.

1 Like

update, looking for it to continue to the upside :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, looks like just made HL, confirming LL trend reversal. Nice chart, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

no problem,! It made a nice move to the upside like I thought. I got out after 20 pips

:muscle: nice job

Ooooh! Nice @justshell! :smiley: :slight_smile: Do you have any open trades right now? :slight_smile:

Hi guuuys! :blush: Happy Thursday! How are yall doing? :smiley: Haha.

It’s officially rainy season over here in the Philippines so I’m preparing for floods everywhere. :sweat_smile: Our sewage system kinda sucks so I guess it’s just best to be prepared for whatever happens. :smiley: My friends are already talking about their raincoats so I’m probably gonna head out today to buy one. :sweat_smile: Haha. :slight_smile:

For people thinking of going to the country around this time, now’s not really the best time. :confused: HUHU

Anywaaaay, I hope you guys are all doing amazing and have had winning trades for the week! :blush:

As for me, I’m currently long for NZDUSD. :smiley: And I’m around 40 pips in the green. :blush:

@justshell and @steveepperson have mentioned this move up so I decided to also jump in and maybe grab a couple of pips. :sweat_smile: Looking good so far. :smiley:

1 Like

I put my SL at 0.86802 and my TP at 0.88702 . :smiley: So I’m at 1:3 for my risk to reward ratio. :smiley: I hope I hit my TP, but I plan to close the trade as soon as price moves the other direction and I’m left with 20 pips. :sweat_smile:

The one-hour trendline is still intact. However, what concerns me is, we may be forming a wedge top, which could lead to a reversal down. What you want to see is price breaking strongly above 0.879277. If it does that, I think you’l have a chance to go higher. Keep in mind, to hit your profit target, price will have to plow through the 50 MA. Not easy, but doable.

If on the other hand, price closes below 0.8749, I might consider getting out temporarily and seeing if it will make another higher low.

1 Like

As of 1450 ESD, price broke the 15 Min trendline and is heading down. Entry short is 0.87740

Profit target is well above your stop loss, though.

1 Like