Looking for a broker

i stick with alpari uk they get the thumbs up for me guys:D

Tell please more in detail, very interestingly :slight_smile:

Are you trading live? Which of the accounts did you set up?

have been trading live for about a year i dont use windows i use Ubuntu 10.04 rock solid i run mt4 through a prog called Wine i set up a micro account with alpari uk there a ecn broker i also have a account with igmarkets thats web based so i can log on anywhere thinking of changing it to a classic account great never had any probs at all with them norm 3 ta 4 pip spreads i started with £200 ta be quite honest with ya a total wast of time and money ya really need a min of £500 to a £1,000 to get any where in this game have tried every combination there is and lost cash blown 2 £200 accounts high low stops must admit my fall down is forgetting ta put stops in place. demo account have noticed that you make good money in the demo account. the live account however i placed a trade on the demo and the live accounts both exactly the same the demo made money the live account lost money:D be careful out there all is not what it seams you will blow a few accounts thats for defo kiss keep it simple stupid dont forget indicators are all lagging a waist of time well they are for me i have researched the free sites and this is one of the best there is think its time for me ta invest in a good online course now lost too much cash:mad ps the leverage in alpari is set to 1500 ta 1:eek: by default i set mine ta 200 ta 1 prob still to high dont get conned into parting with ya cash most offer ya put £500 into there account they will give extra £200 as well demo accounts ya prob wont lean that much simply cos its NOT REAL MONEY AND NOT YOURS when it your money on the line YOU WILL THINK AND ACT DIFFERENTLY THATS FOR SURE.:slight_smile: then and only then you will start ta learn demo waist of time only good for getting ta grips with mt4 or what ever platform ya use thats it watch this vid What Everyone Ought To Know…About the Metatrader Platform this will happen to all brokers you use they want ya money

:slight_smile: Nice, thanks

Hi Bravehoststamps:

I have read your post titled - Looking for a broker dated 09-26-2009. I need the same broker which meets the same requirement as you listed. Could you please kindly advice, the broker which you have decided to use in final . You are have posted - Alpari Uk & go markets. Is that any other else? Appreciate your reply. Thank you. Have a nice day.

regards,
miki

IamFX.com is the one I found to be matching my criteria perfectly.

Hi Bravehoststamps:

Thank you for your advice. Beside Iamfx, Do you trade with Gomarkets too?

regards,
miki

GoMarkets are OK, but I am not sure if they’re an STP (straight-through processing) broker.

Hi Bravehoststamps:

Thank you very much for your reply. I have checked with Go market.com just now. They told me they are STP (straight-through processing) broker. I will try both of them - gomarket & iamfx. Truly appreciate your great help. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

regards,
miki

I don’t think they are.

However, I know for a fact FX Open are an ECN.

Fxopen’s ECN platform is rather new. Does anyone have tried the platform with real account here?

I’m new in here. But i want to ask something. Has someone try marketiva? Is it good? Can you withdraw from them? I’m sorry if i post with wrong place, but i want to know about marketiva. Thanks

I am also new to this forum and would like to know how would you rate Marketiva. Any from the USA using this broker and have you withdrawn funds from them? What is your experience? Thanks in advance.:slight_smile:

Does anyone have any info about aaafx.com? Got a promotional offer from them and i wanna know if its a reliable broker?
Thanks

hm, the opinions rank from “very good, good spreads, …” to “oh my god, high slippage and requotes”.
It is a very new Broker, still very small and no one can say if they are reliable until now, since they have to prove theirself first and survive :wink:

Bravehoststamps…i wanted to thank you for your thread…Finding a broker has almost broken my spirits :frowning: but gomarket and i am FX, seem promising:p.

THx u plz keep us updated on u r findings…

Hi everyone,
Please, my question is: which MT4 broker has tighter StopLoss/Takeprofit than the 3 pips of ForexHUNT?

(Preferably ECN broker)

Thanks.

ANY ECN broker will have a tighter min stop/tp than 3 pips.

Avoid forexhunt. They are insolvent and have been gobbled up by their bigger brother, liteforex. Both companies have the same owners anyway.

Yah, I’m with fxopen ECN.

Talk about speed of execution. Beautiful.