Looking for a broker

Wow, didn’t know forexhunt and liteforex were basically the same.

Yes they are. Also Instaforex, Corsa Capital, UWC, and Forexcent.

But InstaForex is honest forex, never heard that someone were scammed there.

no way, instaforex are a scam.

fxopen is my broker, and they’ve been awesome with me.

Could you share us your scam story with InstaForex.

many people can.

fxopen aint a scam unlike one or two claim

Hello,

I cannot comment on the other brokers here but I do seem to remember posting on this thread some time ago so I just thought I’d take the opportunity of letting everyone know that Deltastock is now ALSO a ‘fully fledged’ MT4 broker i.e. there is no longer any need for additional ‘bridge’ software or anything like that (I think that somebody called ‘forexbunny’ or something like that mentioned this some time ago on this thread).

Regards,

Dale.

Where can I add a review for a broker? Someone was asking info about aaafx, I have an account with them now

just give us ur thoughts here, like i’ve done with fxopen.

u like em or not?

Well its an average broker as far as spreads, services etc. I mainly chose them because of their “integration” with zulutrade (zulutrade itself recommended them to me after an email ive sent). And so far its going ok, the “no commissions” that they advertise is true.
I have some slippage, around 1-2 pips and no disconnections. But i think its still too early, about 1 month of trading.
Trading is done through a signal provider from zulu, but im planning on making my own trades through the MT4, but i need to learn more about forex :wink:

to be honest i wouldn’t trust what Zulu people say.

I dont risk too much, very conservative trading in the beginning. Ill have to wait and see how it goes

usually when ur conservative things are ok, but when u up the lots, things go pear shaped.

Exness ? not tried, did someone ?

sorry, is that a broker?

i’m personally with fxopen.

hi,

i’m trading with exness.
it is a good broker.
my teacher recommended it to me because of low spreads and leverage 1:1000

i have not yet withdrawal, but i know guys who do (including my teacher)

I trade with fxopen and found them as good so far. They offers Meta4 platform and micro lots, you can do scalping, you get nice bonuses and service, basically good conditions. Their minimum deposit for micro accounts only $1.

What about their current legal issues with the US CFTC: http://www.cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrenforcementactions/documents/legalpleading/enffxopencomplaint012611.pdf

Can you tell me what is DELTA leverage??

What do you mean?