Looking for a broker

I mean how much can one unit buy or sell… Some broker allow 50:1, some 100:1 or even higher… I don’t know if I’m using the right term, maybe 'I should say what is the margin allowed?

Are you asking about a certain specific broker or about what leverage is?

Specific broker, I want to know what is DELTA’s allowed leverage?

Have you contacted their customer support and received no response?

Ok, I’ll do that, I thought you knew off hand…

contact View Profile: dpaterso - BabyPips.com Forex Forum Dale would probably know.

bravehoststamps’s

I hope you would have found the right broker , could you also advise the newbies , which one choose as you have gained a better know how about them , I have only 300$ to trade , at the moment i am stuck with etoro and they are asking all sorts of verification like passport and ID copies to bank statements just get my money out . There are a lot of cheats out there with strange tricks and terms , plz adivse which one, will be better to put my money in and earn something , with minimum of cheating at all .

and another request would you be kind enough to write up a post which would better explain and suggest which type of broker will or should suit the retail traders in general

will much appreciate you reply

Why would that affect your decision to choose FXOpen? It is a civil action, not a criminal case.

I leave in Europe and currently using admiral markets, they are regulated by MIFID license, No dealing desk (pro account) no commissions, some bonuseses from time to time, support hasn’t let me down either nor haven’t i experienced slippage so far.
Oh and The geographical presents in my locations makes me a bit less paranoid:)

A possibility for a cease and desist order from your current regulator (who is it, by the way?). The US government’s hand is indeed far-reaching. Plus, FXOpen no longer accepts the US customers anyway after it became an object of the US CFTC lawsuit.

Which country are the domiciled in?

Hi bravehoststamps,

from your post #81 in this thread I gather you are a US citizen; I was therefore rather surprised at your post #107, in which you said that you’d settled on IamFX.

[U]Quote from IamFX’s landing page (bottom):[/U] [I]“IamFX Inc. is a company registered and located in the Republic of Panama and does not solicit or accept customers that reside in or are domiciled in the United States or its territories or anyone that is a United States citizen.”[/I]

If I may be permitted to give my personal opinion on IamFX, after having studied their website carefully: They seem to offer a solid product, sweetened by a whole bunch of free extras for which other brokers will charge you (tools, signals, systems and a VPS for your EA).
The only thing I didn’t like was their location, Panama.

Do you have any info in regard of their regulator and fund safety? If yes, I’d be grateful to get it, since their package tempts me to switch brokers, hehe.

Regards from Germany,
O.

Okay, after having spent some hours reading up about IamFX and looking at reviews, I am not tempted to use them anymore.
Apparently their support isn’t worthy of the name, and one keeps seeing reviews complaining about hidden costs & fees as well as ‘pip cheating’ on live accounts.

IamFX used to be based in the US. After the new CFTC regulations came into effect, they moved to Panama and I stopped using their services. They no longer accept the US customers.

If your first post is still actual - i’m using accentforex.com - they correspond to your requirements. You can try them.

Sorry, forgot link again Trading Account Micro

They appear to be based in the Seychelles. Not sure how much regulatory protection I can enjoy there.

What do you think about ETORO? Is it a scam?

They don’t offer MetaTrader.

Have traded with etoro? And if so how about it when it comes to withdrawing money. In the forex peace Army web site there were many postings commenting on the etoro’s unprofessional manner and referring to it as a scam. Please comment on this.

too many requotes, too many for trading - all terms are not bad, but EXECUTION… don’t recommend them