Looking For a Good Broker

I think we have around 4 to 5 thread with the same topic suggest me good broker or help to choose right broker.

Dear mode can you please make it one instead of 4 or 5 ??

For me, minimum deposit is key, which is what attracted me to Excel Markets, the minimum deposit is $200, leverage is 1:400 and I rate their support service for sure - it drives me nuts when I have to play hide-and-seek with so-called ā€˜support centresā€™.

Iā€™m always on the look-out for a better deal, though, so thanks for the thread, guys!

I think even with demo trading, you should make sure that the broker is suitable for you. After all, even forex brokers that offer the same trading platform (metatrader 4) may differ in their terms and conditions, trading features, connection errorsā€¦ well, you get the picture.

Any updates from the thread starter? Did he/she found a broker that suits his/her trading style.

I think he found one but he forgot to come back with this topic.

I bet he is!

In order to get a good broker, I suggest you dig deep for research in any forex sites and first of all check on their trading conditons like I did when I hook up with that suitable broker with good services to offer.

Well, with forex forums I think you will get a good broker you looking for, that will spring you up for the better. I will advice us to start with a broker that satisfy you with all you want in order to have a nice trade and good result.

your point exactly? yeah, many brokers have pamm accounts but the point is how much of them are actually generating money for you.:57: that is the whole magic. You know what, what I 'd advice you is to actually save your money and invest in zulutrade - there for sure you will be making returns out of not knowing how to trade forex:)

Thanks, I am looking these kind of sites which helpful for US citizens.

You can try JustForex

AAAfx is my suggestion to all of you. Tight spreads, fast executions, full return policy, both manual and auto-trading options; no extra trading charges.

Yea, thatā€™s really one important thing required from a good broker and should give opportunity for live chat to help client in any difficulties.

Trying to trade in the Forex market without a broker could have devastating consequences for an investor.

I hope we are able to help the thread starter.

I think a good broker that can help us to make certain profit from the market and a lot of factors as:

• STP/ECN NDD broker
  • Fast execution, accepted slippage
  • Fast payment (dep/with)
  • Regulated
  • Friendly & dedicated CS
    ā€¦

I recommend you Nordfx broker - good broker with good reputation!Also you can try their 8$ welcome bonus - it is for free!

Hereā€™s the thing yes given that you found the brokers that suits your trading style. Now.
how you will stay on in profiting with your brokers?
strategies that will help you survive on Forex world.

Many people saying that liteforex is best forex broker. They like to trade there and said that it was very fair brokerā€¦
Iā€™m also trade and making money thereā€¦

Yeah, you are right sir. we deserve a reliable broker that can assist us in any area the broker is willing assist. A good should assist traders through customer support and chat room available for proper communication. I respect my broker when it comes to those good qualities mention above.