Looking For a Good Broker

Hello there, I remember you, StSarah, how is your trading account with zulutrade going on? Did you made a lot of money or you burst it all?..

There are a lot of factors. If you you keep them in mind than you can choose a best broker. I am giving you some points to find out the best broker. Check from where they are regulated, Accounts offered, Minimum deposit, Leverage offered, Spreads, Trading Platform, Deposit/Withdrawal methods and Support System

I hope i am able to help you.

I can recommend Profiforex, because am with them and they have minimum deposit of 1$, and very good withdrawal process too. But though I can only speak of them much since I have only traded with them, you can always see sites like earnforex, forexsanity, forexchurch and others to check out brokers and what they offer. I believe you would find the one that suits you! By the way, the one I mentioned allows US citizens.

My recommendation is aaafx and zulutrade :wink:
no need to talk more, the names speaks for themselves :wink:

I recommend you stay away from Zulutrade

why do you say so?? Have you had bad experience with the platform?

Because its a money sucking black hole that a few people in this forum promote non-stop.

That is true you can never tell whether a post is genuine or not. The biting truth on Forex forums

Very strong argument you placed here! Wow!
We are promoting it, because we see money with it.

It still up to you who will you chose. I have no regret on choosing my Broker 1LotSTP.

I’ve been reading zulutrade posts on babypips, and all threads that come up on Google has EDDY MO trumpeting how great zulutrade is and how everything else is an absolute disaster. To be honest, I am bit skeptical and I wonder if EDDY MO works for Zulutrade. EDDY MO, reading your comments has actually the opposite effect of what you’re trying to produce, and it makes people be wary. Your “reviews” and “recommendations” do not seem to be honest. This is not to say that Zulutrade is bad, it’s just a red flag seeing people behave like you do. I’ve also found spam messages on other forums posted by spam bots advertising Zulutrade. Not a good sign!

No he is not, he is a follower. Like the rest of us. you’ve got it really wrong here. Btw, if you go back you can see eddy’s private results with the traders he got them with.
I think you should be ashamed of yourself to blame somebody liek eddy, so dedicated to help the followers!

At least the suggestion is right. After all the mess between Metaquotes and Signal Providers, AAAFx is a safe provider that Zulutrade users can utilize to get into zulutrade (as AAAFx and Zulu are related)… until a viable alternate is available.

If your post count and joined date are better, I will absolutely believe your post. But it’s a nice post.

You both are a bunched of douches…Seriously stop spamming and start actually either trading yourself or do something else.
Leave the zulutrade community once and for all.

If anyone is looking for non-US good broker I recommend to trade with GAINSY - good bonuses, STP/ECN acc… They has own platform for ECN or you can use MT4 for STP. Works with CASHU, Skrill, WM e.t.c., !!! has own mobile platform for Android devices :slight_smile: You can get a “Swap free” account if you’re Islamic user)
I have Classic STP and i’m satisfied by my broker)))

P.S. Quick and easy withdrawing money)))

I think these broker has good qualities of a broker. I have been using these broker if you ask me and it has never failed in services offering. I like their way of regulating their firm, most especially their leverage from 1:1 to 1:500 and steady 24hours costumer support to help you in anything you find difficult about the forex market.

Well, im sorry to say that, but what you stated is not a valid criteria for any broker. I am quite sorry if you choose your brokers like this. Look for tight spreads, fast execution and most importantly, regulations - meaning EU/ Mifid you know stuff like this. Under these conditions I have chosen AAAfx.

That’s the biggest pile of stupid of 6 paragraphs that I’ve ever read.

Check out the link, before you continue writing more stupid stuff…

Umm, did you actually even read my post properly ? How about actually intelligently responding to any points that you disagree with instead of providing a 2 sentence response declaring my post as “crap” and just pointing to a document on AAAFx’s website, written BY THEM and to which I actually referred in my post ! haha .

I gave you a wikipedia article and quote and also addressed the MiFID.pdf to which you are referring,

refers to the Mifid regulation on it’s website here :AAAFx MiFID , suggesting that it is regulated by MiFID, however this is not the case, all they say in that document is that if the trader states that they understand the inherant risks involved with forex and that they are experienced etc etc , then " AAAfx will provide the protection stipulated by the MiFID institutional framework" … in other words, they state they will offer you the same benefits as would be the case IF they were regulated under MiFID - WHICH THEY ARE NOT

So how about, if you do not agree with me, provide proof or evidence to the contrary instead of going off half-c ocked and declaring what I said to be crap - or maybe you don’t have any ?