Looking For a Good Broker

Loyal Bank has correspondent bank issues so I suggest stay away from them until they are sorted. Barrington Bank of Antigua had the same issues some years back and they went belly up. Don’t complicate your life - when the bank did have its correspondents it was great, forex and gold trading were unsurpassed.

Does broker’s regulation matters when trading forex? TIA newbie here

I know this feeling, And I’ve been down on Forex since i started. An honest broker is like the holy grail of Forex!
Do you own research and learn first before trading in any kind of transactions.

Sure, looking for brokers with tight spreads and regulation is a good start…but I find it’s also really important to go through their small print (tedious, I know!) with a fine tooth comb as some of the less ethical brokerages tend to sneak in hidden and often extortionate charges in. I actually conducted an interview recently with an indusry insider and made him answer some pretty probing questions about how less ethical brokers scam their clients and the responses I got were pretty revealing!: “How Brokers Rip Off Their Clients

I do not agree with theis. After one year of trading with them I requested the withdrawal to back some profits and they will accused me and they NOT PAY PROFIT! Now I will publish my story to show to people that they are SCAMMERS. They stole money from the people!

Hello
I trade by PriorFX. I have been working with them for 1 and 1/2 years now. Their system is fast and spreads are low. The trading conditions are created by traders for traders.
(If you register through 4FXtrader, they, in turn, share a portion of their compensation with you in the form of a rebate, as thank you for signing up with them.)
I hope you’ll like it as much as I enjoy trading with them. :57:

i can recommended caesartrade.com and also i claim no deposit bonus of $1000

thanks
nimal

I traded with Tickmill and Hotforex, now I’m currently tradinf with freshforex. May be somebody can share his/her experience with this broker? I didn’t have any problem with it, but want to be sure that it’s not just my luck.

I remember this broker is scam. Be careful.

Why did you leave your old brokers? Tickmill (Armiral former) and HotForex are well-known brokers, if you gotta switch, I think you must have better choice.

I participated in freshforex bonus ‘Change your broker’ and started to trade with this company mostly. Their trading conditions are not bad and i also use some deposit bonuses from this broker.

like before joining any broker one should do some research, the slightest bad feed and they are pretty much obvious should be enough to have the traders on high alert!! and best of luck in choosing one. i dont change brokers, sometimes its better to stick with one broker that works. less hassle.

XM.com is such company, I cannot withdraw my profit to my bank account . And their huge spread did hurt me. I paid a lot of commission to this robber.

Xm.com = Big Market Maker and also Dodgy things happen when you give your details to them Trouble is they are big company with lots of clients so very popular.with all the ones who havn’t been rinsed by them…

@soohia
you can try posting on forexpeacearmy and you might get it sorted quicker there always watching for bad reviews

Thank you. I already withdraw to my e-wallet, and I closed all my accounts of XM. Changed to another broker.

In my opinion, Directa SIM is quite good. They offer trading on Forex through LMAX Exchange. But it is an italian company, which is not a good sign often.