Looking For a Good Broker

To tell you the truth, I am not going to even get into further discussion with you. I trust them,I have been with this broker for quite some time now and have not experienced any issues. The thing goes like this - if you dont like it, simply go ahead and do not open an account with it, but going around trying to dishonest their operations is actually called scam. With the same logic, are you calling all the EU regulated brokers a scam? If you do not agree with mifid, go open with an US, or Asian brokers, I mean the numbers are countless. What evidence are you actually looking for? If you having so much trust issues, go and visit their physical location xaxaxa what can I tell you, whatever makes you happy :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ā€œDimaRufx;594941ā€]To tell you the truth, I am not going to even get into further discussion with you. I trust them,I have been with this broker for quite some time now and have not experienced any issues. The thing goes like this - if you dont like it, simply go ahead and do not open an account with it, but going around trying to dishonest their operations is actually called scam. With the same logic, are you calling all the EU regulated brokers a scam? If you do not agree with mifid, go open with an US, or Asian brokers, I mean the numbers are countless. What evidence are you actually looking for? If you having so much trust issues, go and visit their physical location xaxaxa what can I tell you, whatever makes you happy :)[/QUOTE]

I have a few stones laying around in the garden that are smarter than you. Your reading/comprehension skills are non-existent. Give it a rest.

I agree with your post, there are lots of other brokers out there that accept US citizens that we can choose from, we just have to look for the right one. I must admit that it is not going to be an easy task, as I experienced before ending up with Profiforex and the effort is paying off right now as their services are very flexible. They do accept US citizens like many others out there!

I am sorry, but you missread my comment. I donā€™t know which brokers accept US clients, as far Iā€™ve read the number got limited after the strict regulations were imposed, I was talking about the zulturade brokers - still FXCM, FXDD, Gain, and some other do open US accountsā€¦ but again, use whoever is most easy and suit you more.

hi
I found [B]icvector[/B] as a best broker with the best servises. enjoy trading with it.

In order to find good a broker, I think you should do thorough research about the broker and also go through their review if they have reasonable services and also confirm if your trading skills will be accepted. Iā€™m currently using profiforex for a while now, I respect them for they do not have any hidden charges: you pay exactly 0.3 pips commission to them for the whole deal you make. It is really enjoyable, you know!

1 Like

Heard so much of this broker. Are they really good?

I can recommend to do your own research before signing up with them. Look for reviews and feedbacks on the net.
All brokers are the same but some are really true broker doing true business.

I visited 1lotstp, they are regulated by Nevis Financial Services Regulation and Supervision Department Registration Number: C39195 FX Systems, Ltd

Hope your success!

Yeah, Iā€™ve heard and read a lot about 1lotstp and that they are really good. And I learned that they are giving away bonuses for a sign upā€¦

Happy hunting. Goodluck! :slight_smile:

Bonus for signing up is never a good sign for the credibility of a broker. on the other side talking about tight spreads fast executions, and various way to trade forex, well this is some serious business we are talking about.

Hey Guys,
vbcapitalfx.com is a good broker for US clients as well. Tight spread, fast execution, high leverage. Iā€™m quite happy with them.
Iā€™ve had accounts with big brokers (FXCM, Alpari) but they donā€™t come even close. I even heard they got huge fines for ripping off clients. Small brokers at least do their best to satisfy clients.

I agree. and there are so much to consider.

Of course Beegeez and EDDY MO, I respect your point. Iā€™ll be just be more detailed next. BTW thank you

Exactly! Whoā€™s the broker that fulfills your criteria?
mine is aaafxā€¦

Thanks for this. Bonuses are part of every broker, Iā€™m more into fast execution, low spread and customer support but you can deny that bonus still has itā€™s part in signing up with your broker.

[QUOTE=ā€œBetty333;615862ā€] My broker 4runnerforex has all these conditions. This broker has fast execution,good customer support and also gives $75 no deposit bonus on opening account with them.[/QUOTE]

Seems like an advert for them. Site looks shady to me.

Guys, from my experience, I recommend AAAfx. Greek law, Mifid, can ask you for a little bit extra paperwork, but at the end of the day, trading conditions are pretty good! At least there are no hidden commissions and extra transaction charges. Some brokers, make a party of thoseā€¦

My friend said that they are regulated, But you are right there are lot of brokers now that canā€™t be trusted.
I will do a research with this broker but they seems find with me.

[QUOTE=ā€œclark101;616424ā€] My friend said that they are regulated, But you are right there are lot of brokers now that canā€™t be trusted. I will do a research with this broker but they seems find with me.[/QUOTE]

Before I deposit funds to anyone I scour the internet to find out as much information as I can concerning brokers. Most are in it not to help you make money but to take your money so you have to be very careful!!

we should refer infor mation about that broker before you invest or trade . it will be good for you