Looking for a platform

Hi Everyone CurrencyGirl here,

Since fxsolution is not in the good old USA any more I am in need of a reliable, excellent customer service broker with a user friendly platform.
Separate broker and platform is fine also.
Any suggestions are appreciated:)

Happy Pipping:):36::36:

You can check out Trader’s Way, FXCM or Alpari, have been using them for a while now and on Aplari, I would suggest that you start out with a nano account, …
And you can check out other brokers on some of the independent review websites.

You must be ready to find a good broker yourself. Its good to ask for recommendations. I have seen some brokers being listed and it will be wise to look at some of them, since traders here personally suggested. Its better to use a familiar broker, than find a broker that is not known anywhere,

the best reliable broker for the person who lives in united state is fxcm.

Good options here, and it best to check sites that feature brokers and their services. Like i used earnforex to check for Profiforex after a friend recommended them. Their platform is really nice, no freezing during news. It was really a good choice in the end. And just to mention quickly, I thought I saw alpari sponsoring a club in the barclays premier league, can someone confirm this.

Well, it depends on the ammount you want to invest, for example if you have 10K or more I’d prefer CitiFX Pro, I mean, it’s more trustable since it’s Citigroup FX Branch, but if not, as everybody told you I’d go with FXCM, never with GAINCapital (Forex.com) or eToro, but why don’t you check the comparison list on 100 forexbrokers.com?? It’s a great source to take this kind of decisions.

Hey, why don’t you check out the broker reviews at ReviewPips.com? :slight_smile:

Hi janks peter,

Dedication, passion and the loyalty of its supporters have turned West Ham United into the iconic club it is today. These qualities continue to attract us to the club because we value them just as highly in our relationships with traders.

Supporting the club through the ups and downs

We first sponsored West Ham United in 2011 when the club was battling its way back into the Barclays Premier League. At the time, we signed a three-year deal to become an official sponsor and to mark the agreement, the famous West Stand was named the Alpari Stand.

We annouced that from the start of the 2013/14 season, we would be the new principal sponsor of the club. This three-year, multimillion-pound deal sees “Alpari FX Trading” feature across all West Ham United’s team kit and apparel.This adds to our existing branding at the Boleyn Ground.

When the new sponsorship was announced, we challenged Sam Allardyce, Kevin Nolan, Matt Jarvis and Joe Cole to compete against each other in a currency trading contest. Kevin Nolan was ultimately victorious on the Alpari trading floor, with a winning balance of GBP4,457 and as a prize, we donated GBP5,000 to the West Ham United Academy of Football - in Kevin’s name. Watch the video of the trading contest.

Get social

Join our social network to keep up to date with all our West Ham United news and exclusive behind-the-scenes updates throughout the season.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

Check out MT4 platform for now. Additionally, choose a broker that is NYSE listed. Just to make sure that they follow the standards and all.

I only know FXCM acceptt US trader. I think you know them.

MB Trading is ok. You don’t want to hear, their support is horrible.
But the good point is, you hardly need the support-guys. Also to mention,
that they are not best choice, if you want to scalp (executions not fast
enough). But if the cons fit, it’s a reliable choice.

Before finalizing any broker do your own research about that broker because there are to many brokers now days. They will cheat you. Firstly be sure about the broker and than think about to go with them

Yes, recently opened a demo, so far so go.
I like that they have a MT4 platform.
The rep am dealing with is EXTREMELY pushy, the first thing out of her mouth was how much money do I have to fund my account!!!
At that point I did not even have time to look at their site let alone the platform.

I like this broker too. The platform is very effective and they’ve always honored my stop loss no matter how fast the market moves

Check out this platform, I am still working to improve it but spreads are tight. If you have any questions then just send me an email. (The info on the loading page are still not fully set up, so message me through babypips for the time being). No delayed quotes or stop loss problems either.

http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/downloads/greencherryltd.exe

Thank you for the insight. I will do a comparison

Hi CG, any updates on this yet? I mean, which platform did you choose?

The platform you choose must be fast in every aspect, in display market information, prices, currencies, such as open and close trades at the same instant in which we want to.

What MT do they use, how is the flexibility? Can I trade during news?

I’d like the idea of doing own research about brokers, there’s nothing much accurate in studying it rather hearing others or referrals from friends. sometimes we just need to trust our own instinct.