Love life and moneeeey

Who needs a love life when you can have a successful financial portfolio, right?" :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t know what to say. You’re life, you’re choice. I just wish you to be happy… truly happy…

4 Likes

Disagree. As human beings, it’s important to have relationships. good ones, actually. I don’t know what has made you say this, but talk to a friend about it.

3 Likes

Yeah man! unlike others I totally agree. stick to your goals and nothing else matters :bomb:

1 Like

A lot of people find success chasing money. Most don’t, however.

Money is an amazing tool. It’s highly fungible, and you can do great things with it. But I would say that, if you want to have more in your life, you’ll have to add value in return. After all, nothing is for free.

For example, if you can make a consistent profit of 24 percent per year for a ligitimate proprietary trading firm, you’ll be rewarded immensely.

Let’s do the math:

If you can work up to a $1Million trading account with your ligitimate prop firm, you will realize an annual profit of $240 (assuming the above example). You will be considered a hero in the company. Your cut will be 60 to 70 percent, so on the high side, you will be making in excess of $168,000 per year. Not a bad haul for sitting around on your butt looking at the charts a few hours a day.

Likewise, if you start an online affiliate marketing business and offer valuable content you can’t get anywhere else, you’ll do well. Evntually, you can add promotional content in the mix and earn consistent commissions. Some people earn a lot of money doing this.

In both examples, the hard work and commitment to offering superior value came first and then the money followed later.

3 Likes

Unless, of course, your financial portfolio starts demanding candlelit dinners and whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Then maybe it’s time to reassess your investment strategy

4 Likes

A comfortable and secure life can be facilitated by having stable finances.

Money cannot buy the emotional support, contentment, and connection that come from real human connections. :thinking:

1 Like

Saw the following verse on facebook just want to share

人的一生不要瞎忙

做好四件事,你就成功了

经营好家庭 :
人生最重要的事,就是经营好家庭

交对朋友 :
物以类群,人以群分

找对方向 :
明白自己适合做什么

照顾好自己 :
身体健康就是最大的财富

Translation

"Don’t be blindly busy throughout your life.

If you can do these four things, you have a SUCCESSFUL life:

1. Manage your family well
    Investing time, effort, and care into your family relationships can bring happiness and fulfillment to your life.

2. Choose your friends wisely
    “birds of a feather flock together” , They can share similar values and aspirations, leading to meaningful connections and opportunities for collaboration.

3. Find the right direction
    Understanding your own strengths, passions, and interests is key to finding the right direction in life.

4. Take care of yourself
    Prioritizing self-care ensures that you have the energy, resilience, and clarity of mind needed to navigate life’s challenges.

FRIEND

3 Likes

If your trading means you can’t have a wonderful love life and a wonderful partner, then you’re doing it wrong

5 Likes

Who says we need to choose between love and finance? It’s all about balance. Crushing the stocks during the day, crushing on bae during the night. And let’s be real, a well-managed portfolio is pretty attractive. The key is to make room for success in both. Balance, my friend, is the new sexy. :wink:

4 Likes

Definitely something most of us tend to overlook. But man does it cost us a lot when our health decides to pay us back.

3 Likes

Although I can’t say I have a successful financial portfolio at the moment :sweat_smile: I still think you definitely can have both. :stuck_out_tongue: But I guess the challenge for some traders is that they hardly go out to meet people? :thinking:

I think a partner will waste my time.

3 Likes

I prefer to make a room OOOOOOOOf money :joy:

1 Like

Yes, right. And if you meet a bad guy he will …

1 Like

Well. :sweat_smile: Been there. Haha. But I wonder what made you so sure that a partner would waste your time. You’ve made a resolve to completely dedicate yourself to trading? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now it’s all about your life, girl! You can do whatever you want.

1 Like

It’s true that if you can’t find someone who likes you enough to form a love life with you - then acceptance is better than depression :sunglasses: Although working on your shortcomings may enable a change :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha. You can take both especially if your trading routine doesn’t eat too much of your time.
But be careful to attract people into your life with the help of money. Ultimately you’ll surround yourself with a bunch of freeloaders and that’s not the thing you want do you?

1 Like