Love life and moneeeey

True success lies in finding harmony between different areas of life, including trading and love.

2 Likes

Both are important to a human being and you can’t guarantee if your love life or financial portfolio will succeed by the end of the day.

1 Like

I cannot get the same feelings from money as I can from a woman when we are together

1 Like

That sound like hell of a plan Emi.
I guess someone have found his favorite trading strategy :joy:

2 Likes

Finding a balance between financial success and personal relationships is key.

3 Likes

Based on ‘his’, it seems like you’ve figured out your strategy, Ethan.ishere :wink:

3 Likes

Love is one of the mid-level needs according to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.

With that being said, I will also leave this right here and smoothly back out the room

3 Likes

While a successful financial portfolio can certainly bring its own satisfaction and joy, it’s important to remember that life is about balance. Having a love life adds a special kind of richness and laughter to our journey. Let’s aim for a successful financial portfolio and a love life filled with laughter, support, and unforgettable moments. Who says you can’t have the best of both worlds?

3 Likes

What about the feeling you can get from two million bucks? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

lol, I cannot get the same feelings from a million bucks as I can from two million bucks.

But I can never get the same feeling from money as I can from a woman

1 Like

:+1: :sweat_smile: :joy: Correct :+1:

1 Like

Having a good partner can actually be a time-saver. When you both share the tasks and work together, things tend to get done faster and smoother.

1 Like

Love life fades away into ash if the financial portfolio breaks down or don’t work ultimately.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from with the whole partner thing, but sometimes, our different ways of working could actually slow things down rather than speed them up.

1 Like

Right. financial stability matters

Do you believe that financial stability is the sole determinant of a good life, or are there other important aspects to consider?

I don’t need a love life because I’m in love with making money! :heart: :moneybag:

1 Like

Well… damn this quote is good :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s great that you’re passionate about your financial goals! Love for personal growth and financial success is also a valid form of motivation. :moneybag::blush:

2 Likes

Money is a significant aspect of life.

2 Likes