LTC bear trap detected buy(BTC GOLDEN TRIANGLE 45000 MAKE OR BREAK)

BEAR TRAP detected in litecoin with potential short squeezee and targets above 38.2 fibonacci levels of 220. :rocket:

Litecoin intraday move confirmed still holding my long inventory, coin added few dollars so far, 140/160/180 my partial profit taking areas. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Very nice! will keep an eye

you welcome) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

CRYPTOS LOOKING STRONG SATOSHI TARGETING TO BREAK :hocho: :hocho: :hocho: KEY SELLERS AREA

Who is going to believe a coin artist? Everyone if he is good :moneybag:

Shatoshi is testng key level as we mention before, more positive news flows is expected to come and higher levels is cannot be discounted.

Who is going to believe a coin artist? Everyone if he is good :moneybag: :boom:

20% of position was closed at 141 area next levels is 160/180 :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Golden triangle targeting to break 45000 level-MAKE OR BREAK

What’s up with those cirlces, @Win-Algo?

I’m a LTC bag holder and I support this message. :joy:

Its called Fibonacci Circle or Fibonacci Arc is it adds the element of the time horizon to the chart. So, we can pinpoint exactly when the price will react to a certain support or resistance level in the future and plan our trades accordingly.

This is good because money is made through patience and not through active speculation :upside_down_face:

LTC-Thx all who bought the dip!

EVERETHING GOING ACCORDING TO OUR PLAN THX

Mixed sentiment no more agressive bullish, stops below 130… taking more profits here, strategy remain cautiosly bullish!

Long went from 60% to 20% on LTC

Cheers

1 Like

Oh that’s interesting. Have you used them long? I’m guessing since you still have them on the chart, you find a benefit.

Thats not a magic formula but thats what nature is say to us so its had 51%/49% probability to happen!

Starting buying LTC again looking for higher levels!

me too agree on levels that will be take out by bulls soon!