Luminous Déjà vu

Im not that good, Im still learning…What do u want me to check???

Yes,it is EURUSD.
Yesterday I opened a short, it hit TP two times and broker did not close the trade. Also there were two BUY setup later.

i would like to thanks lumi.last nite i made profit 90 pips.simple but very accurate.ty

Lumi, I have a few more question. I hope you do not mind. :slight_smile:

It is regarding my last short setup. I marked my chart with numbers. Each number I write down my thoughts.

Before my setup EURUSD was downtrending.

1. Price made LH, later I entered a short on 38.2

2. Later price made HL. My question is here: What is the best solution in this case? Is it close the order or let it run? Is it waiting for a new LH to confirm downtrend again? (I let it run because I did not monitor that trade. If I monitored I would have closed with half profit, I’m afraid. Anyway, missed profit is better than an expense. I use the word ‘expense’ instead of ‘loss’ :slight_smile: )

3. Here, the price hit TP. My TP was 1.43538, price made first 1.43537, then 1.43535. I do not know why broker did not close the order. My question is here: What to do when price make nearly or same low or high than the previous one? (this is not that case cuz HL made, I ask this generally)Should we wait for another confirmation? Another question: If we look the candle close what gives our TP, then this low(marked number 3) is higher than that. It suggest to buy. But if we look number 2 then this low(number 3) lower than that and suggest nothing and we continue sell. How do we know number 2 is a valid HL? What should we do here? What would you do in this case?
    (In this case I entered BUY because I thought the new HL (number2) and the following LH neutralize themself and were part of the price’s fall so I took number 3 as a new HL and entered BUY :slight_smile: I know there is no rule of Luminous Deja Vu like this.)

4. Another HL formed to suggest BUY again.

I look forward to hearing your opinion.

Happy pips

Andras

Today EU setup. I checked lower TF and decided to enter short.

Happy pips

Andras

Congrats Fariz…but remember u will lose some trade but u will win more…keep doing it n u will understand wat i mean…

Make it simple…I dont see clear wave on no 2…so meaning no wave no HL…but If u afraid of ur ‘expense’ , u better close it early …1 thing to remember if u keep doing like this result will be different…its no longer deja vu n I cannot answer the question…coz as I said I only wait till my TP or SL hit… but when I see HL form on no 4 I surely will close my SELL trade n enter BUY…

HH with no LH…

Thank you very much for your answers. Should I study wave theories? Will it help me to see clear waves better?

Andras

yes u can if it will help u… but I dont consider 2 candle with small body as clear wave…

Is not number 3 a new HL?

TP hit. I opened this short because I saw LH on 5m and 15 min TF. Also there is a strong resistance line near. Sorry if it is not Deja Vu, I applied what I learnt from here. Or I misunderstand what you said about checking lower TF.

Thank you

Andras

If u referring 5m or 15m u should show 5m or 15m chart not 1hr…again, so members who see this thread will not confuse… If u show 1 hr chart there r so many mistake there :

1. No LH yet
  2. Incorrect entry
  3. Incorrect TP

I dont think so… its LL on those down trend…I have my own style to see HL or LH…maybe not same as other traders…I see it to see change of trend… thats why i ask u to check my chart on wave…

Thank you for your answers. I will do my best to implement your method for my trading. It is tough nut to crack sometimes.
I will watch only and stay in silence to learn and let other members ask.

Happy pips :slight_smile:

Andras

Asking is good…but we r not alone here…n this thread is for Deja vu…read my human nature post…adding systems will not help u to understand deja vu…n the result will be different… Why look at support / resistance since both of them r form on wave? When u selling because of this resistance then Deja vu already modified…maybe u r lucky this time but not in a long run…trust me

I want members to learn here n I’m here to help…I want all members who interested to learn can get some benefits here…that is my main purpose…one member here got 90 pips just by reading this post…I guess hes a fast learner…others might be slower…n some might confuse coz they dont fully understand… so I hope u understand…

This is not a perfect system…not 100% winning trade…but the main idea is to understand the MARKET MOVEMENT…

Hi Lumi,
First of all i want to thank you for your help.But I still can not figure out how to know that we now have a new HL or LH.
I would like to ask you to show a chart explaining how to understand that we have a new bottom or top.

P.S. Sorry for my english :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Nikolay

Just thinking that perhaps the above text in red is a typo…shouldn’t it read LH?..could cause huge confusion. :33:

Will show u soon…

Thanks …yes its a typo…not much confusion there…its spot on…n u spot it too…