Luminous Déjà vu

I am confused with the EU H1 chart. I can not see where to go.

If you don’t see anything - [U]do nothing[/U].

If in doubt - [U]do nothing[/U].

If you don’t know what to do - [U]do nothing[/U].

If the sky is falling - [U]do nothing[/U]. :smiley:

Eurusd is in a range sentiment right now. Not a nice call for trend strategies and how I get it this strat is based on a trending sentiment. :slight_smile:

total pips collected today = 14…LOL :smiley:

And hey I am happy.

I didnt short GU cause it looked like a fall but then when and from where is any ones guess so kept out of it.

Okay, I make it simple. I empty the cup…

My setup for today.

Happy pips!

Andras

Way better than my -30 pips (based on my bot system) today. Not even bots make it right all the time. :15:

Hi Pandras82,

I’m also looking at this setup (EU?) candles have moved on since your post but I think you have the wrong HH, I think it should be the new HH now at about 1.4425 for your TP. The HH you have seems to me to be if you were to short EU. Bias is now up.

Hope this helps.

total pips collected today = 14…LOL :smiley:

And hey I am happy.

I didnt short GU cause it looked like a fall but then when and from where is any ones guess so kept out of it.

Hi Ltrader,

Thank you for your comment.

It is EU hourly chart. HL is the important one, not HH. That is why I opened long.
Sorry, but I do not see the connection between HH and short. That would be against the trend. New HH can not be at 1.4425 on hourly TF. I do not know much about bias. I do trade with Deja Vu.
I am going to sleep now. Either TP or SL will be hit. This time, I can not be up at night. I trust this setup.

Happy pips

Andras

Hi Lumi,
As you mentioned using 38% fib level to enter a trade.

How important it is to use 38% level?

If we see a reversal candle can we enter earlier? For example 23% level? OR just wait price to reach 38% level?

Thank you and waiting your answer :slight_smile:

Hi Andras,

Sorry I didn’t make myself clear. I hope your SL didn’t hit on the equal low candle (10th one further on).

What I was trying to do was to help you with your setup for de ja vue.

If you look at Lumi’s post #182 I think, showing the de ja vue cycle of waves and compare it with your chart. You will see that the HH you were taking was the top of the previous cycle of waves just before it came down. From my understanding of his waves for a long position we should be taking the close of the up waves in the new cycle for the TP. Your 0.00 line in my opinion is the new Lower Low of a new cycle of waves (but maybe a lower low would form, we don’t yet know). This first TP would be the new close of the high candle in the first wave of this cycle which would be my close of around 1.4425. I was waiting for the pullback to see if price was going to continue up or come further down, making a lower low, indicating still in down trend. If price made Higher Low from here (of around 1.4395 or so, giving us about 30 pips) then it would have been our cue to enter a long to TP at 1.4425 (the close of the high candle of first wave of the new cycle of waves) not 1.4470 or so as price may not reach that again soon seeing that previous Higher Highs are getting lower, forming a wedge shape which price will eventually break but which way we as yet do not know.

Maybe I am misreading Lumi’s waves, I don’t know, I am also trying to learn de ja vue.

As I am writing this price is rising and hopefully your trade will be profitable.

Regards

Hi Ltrader,

That was my first understanding. But we do not look at LL. The price was in uptrend HH-HL-HH formed. Then LL. It did not indicate downtrend. Here we should buy. If you wait for a new LH then you may miss the trade.
My trade was a close one, SL was 1.43886, price made 1.43896. My TP was 1.44734, price made 1.44740. Do you know whats happened? The broker did not close the trade and let it run as happened earlier.

Andras

Sorry, I can not keep my mouth shut :smiley:

There are two 15 min EU chart to illustrate what I understood. Please consider and correct me if I am wrong.

1. chart: I entered buy on HL because it was still uptrend. I watched the trade.

2. chart: I closed the buy, and entered short because new LH formed to indicate trend change.

Do not take this two chart as Deja Vu before Lumi sees and confirms. I used 15 min TF to illustrate the way I trade with my learnings from this tread.

I look forward to hearing your opinion.

Happy pips

Andras

My next setup on 15 min TF

TP hit

new HH made but I sold. HH does not indicate trend change.

Hi Andras,

I must admit I cannot find anything wrong in your trades, it fits with this thread, I was only worried you may have been expecting too many pips and maybe you were placing your trade too early, but you proved me wrong. I’ve certainly learned something from our posts.

Sorry to hear your broker did not close your position and lost some of your profit, but at least you made something.

Best wishes.

Thank you, Ltrader.

I did not prove anything :slight_smile: Lumi’s system has already proved. Do not take anything from my posts yet. Maybe I am wrong. When Lumi confirms, then it will be okay.

Another EU 15min TF entry.

Tomorrow, the whole day will be mine for trading :slight_smile:

Happy pips

Andras

It hit SL. The entry was too early in this time. I am waiting for the next one. :slight_smile:

Next trade.

The last trade hit SL. That consolidation period is not good I am going to skip it in the future.

Today setup was succesful on 15min TF. Here is the pic about the entry. It was late because the move of the candle but I decided to take it.

I am waiting for the next wave.

Happy pips

Andras

Price made new LH on 5 min chart. Can it be a hint for trend change? I am watching further.