Luminous Déjà vu

My next trade

SL hit, uptrend continues…

I am done for the day.

Have a great weekend for you all.

Andras

Sorry guys…been busy lately…this is what I meant by learning…n somebody is learning here…keep it up guys…a big congrates to PANDRAS82…now u experienced something…not just realized it…

Ur decision was right…u understand what I mean by market movement… regarding the LONG POSITION, look at the TP, its too high…n since the market is a bit ranging on higher TF so it most likely wont hit our TP…but by the time u close ur buy position u should pocket in some pips…n another pips from ur sell trade… thumbs up on ur decision to see lower TF… ranging on 1hr or 4hr but trending on lower TF…

Correct but in some cases I love ranging too…coz either way will hit TP…

Loss small n win big…

U talked a lot…now u r senior member huh hehehe keep it up girl…

Some already hit TP…n market goes against once TP hit…something u need to look at…thats the secret of 100 fibo level… say bye to those who use 161.8 or 261.8 or even higher as their TP…

38.2 is the best entry…not too early n not too late… I don’t watch candle pattern coz they always cheat me hehehehe…

I remember there is a member requested me to post how to see waves…here is an image taken from my Forex Tester chart…EURUSD 1hr (May 2004)…

As I said before when HH followed by LH trend most likely to change from UP TREND to DOWN TREND … n when LL followed by HL trend will most likely to change from DOWN TREND to UP TREND… the RED vertical lines show u the points where change of trend is likely to take place…

Tips for u…try to draw this vertical line when the conditions mentioned above happens…from this line, try to forget the left side of the lines n concentrate on the right side…the left side is ur old trend n u r on the right side…the CURRENT TREND…

Good luck…

CORRECTIONS : Before the 4th vertical line…its not HH…its LH

Hi Lumi,

Thank you for your answers. I am happy to learn from you. Your way is unique, how you teach people. I like it.

My next setup is a buy.

After the 3rd red vertical line, is that LL not HL ?

I knew there was something wrong with my assumption. Thanks for clearing that up! :slight_smile:

Well, I guess it’s possible to trade the range, but it’s a higher probability to use the trending setups. Because if price fails the target of the range in a ranging setup I would be in a loss, but if price would fail the target of a trend setup it could still reach the target of a range (that’s your 100% fibo). Right?

Previous setup was too early and I missed the 2nd one. Entry point is critical. It is the hardest part of the game.

Next setup . Late entry by mistake with TFs. :rolleyes:

It hit my TP here…I love FXCM…

Correct…

No, its LL …remember after the vertical line forget ur previous chart…meaning back to square one…n thats ur new LL

Should hit ur TP…