Luminous Déjà vu

Thank you, you answered my next question, two in one :slight_smile:

My next question would have been: What to do in these market conditions listed below?

1. uptrend-LH forms, then HL
  2. downtrend- HL forms, then LH

About this setup. I opened the trade manually, after the hammer. (not a perfect hammer cuz it has its very small upper wick,but anyway the whole world is not perfect). And the following candle hit 38.2. But it was in its move. It was a beginning of a new hour, and only 8 minutes left when I entered. (see picture). But after that candle changed and SL hit. A spinning top formed. Its low was the correct entry point what I missed due I was away from my pc.

Lumi, please, what is your suggestion regarding this case?

Thank you in advance.

It did :slight_smile:
I closed my day in profit.

Hi Andras,
Nice to see your charts. Just for the purpose of learning I have question.
In the following chart you entered while reversal candle was still not complete and you mention it is LH.

How about if your entry candle have gone up and closed higher? Then it would be HH.

My question to you or Lumi is shouldn’t we enter once reversal of wave is confirmed?

What was your reason to enter short at this point?

Regards,

As I said before I dont like to see candle pattern…tell me how effective candle pattern because for me it always give me fake signal n what I know this reversal influence traders a lot…as u said nothing is perfect…I will always enter when price hit my ENTRY level…I like to make it simple… The first setup hit SL n then drop again…n about 2 hrs after that entry it make another new low…so I will enter again…the first setup hit SL -18 n the 2nd setup give me +37 pips so I still have +19 pips net…n then sell setup with another +30 pips…so total of +49 pips…n this will make it perfect

I dont expect market to drop or fly but I watch current movement n I will watch the market every hour (5 to 10 minutes for every new hour)…thats all…its enough for me to set my entry… so my suggestion is just do what u see n stick to the rules…dont think too much…how to kick a ball??? just swing ur leg…thats all…

Selamat Hari Raya Lumi.

Tq…Raya datang rumah yea…hehehe ada rendang ni…

Hi FX280,

Regarding your question, please see post nr 246.

Hi Lumi,

Could you give us a few tips about money management? Currently I am in process to check your early posted statement.

Thank you

Andras

Live test on 15 min TF

Position adjusted. (and broker opened the order ??? 38.2 did not hit…)

What a strange candle formations on 5 min atm! I never ever seen such a formation.

The market is playing with me :smiley:

My next setup

38.2 lvl did not hit. Another proof why 38.2 entry is the best. But my evil broker triggered my order (???) and it hit SL for me.

SL hit…

If I’m not mistaken I did mention this before… When LH formed after HH u should sell but if HL form before ur TP hit then u should close ur sell n ready to buy…same as question no 2 but the other way round…

I hope it answer ur question…u will understand more if u could attach a picture related to this question…

Today I should have not traded at all. Three losses in a row.

Happy pips

Andras

i recommend zig zag indi for detecting swings and trends…
lumi how do u see that?

Trade for today.

Happy pips

Andras