Luminous Déjà vu

Hi Lumi,
These are my trades using Luminous Deja Vu strategy. Can you please give some feed back. If i have done it properly or could have done better.

First trade GBPUSD H1 Winner = 30 pips
Second EurUSd H1 Looser = -20 pips

Regards,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EurUSd H1 Lost

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

your second EU seems to have ignored the wave fx280.

That is a new LL.

Looking at the waves, you would be selling from the top after each pullbacks as it goes LH, LH2, LH3 and so on and so forth.

As for the GU trade I dont know if it was the first LH or if it was luck.

Best ask the master.

Again what am I doing answering threads here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you Nikita. Your post are always welcome and helpful. :slight_smile:

Hi FX280,

It is good to see you here, my classmate :slight_smile:

Now, I am watching… Time has come to get some pips after my “downtrend”. :slight_smile:

Looks like we have an equal LL on EU at 1.4435, just waiting for the up-waves to begin.

Happy pipping all!

Sorry 1.4353 hehe.

Looks like we still have not finished with the lows just yet!

Look at 15 min TF. HL formed. It suggest the finish of the downtrend and the incoming rise up. This is what wea are waiting for. When it is over, we can sell.

Hi Ltrader,

Did you manage to trade the last wave? I saw it uncertain so I did not trade it.

Hi Andras,

I was trading M5 TF from your HL thinking we were now in up trend until that last down candle wiped me out. To cap it all I had a delay in broker accepting my cancel as I didn’t have enough time to set my SL.

I suppose we wait to see if new LL forms.

John

Next setup…

Hi John,

5min HL only does suggest trend change on 5 min TF, not on hourly TF. I just pointed out that, it suggested a rise on hourly. When that was over where we could look for sell. English is my 2nd language, I hope you understand what I mean.

Happy pips

Andras

It looks struggling…

Previous position closed with half profit.

Today’s first trade:

Happy pips

Andras

the trading idea presented in this thread is amazing.
I’m hoping to learn from you guys (the statement Luminous posted on the first page is my main attraction) :slight_smile:

It hit SL. I made a mistake, I bought when it was downtrend :19:

I just discovered this thread yesterday thanks to NikitaFX . . . Luminousneo, you can´t image how I thank you for your knowledge shared here, please continue . . .
wish you the best of the best

Today’s first trade…

Happy pips

Any trade I post here, ends up losses…