Luminous Déjà vu

keep lerning, nothing good comez so easy. One thing i know for sure is that lumi is a good trader

Thank you. I will not give up. I need to handle my unpatience. It is so easy to loose a trade. I entered four position at morning at 15min. All ended up with losses. I was thinking, what would have been if I flipped a coin to enter? I know that is not the way, but it is so strange when you know something, enter a position and loose. I remember my first day when I discovered forex trade. I entered a lot of position blindly on a lot of currency pairs because I know absolutely nothing about forex that day. Can you guess, what happened? I made profit at the end of the day. Last week I made more loss than profit… I made more profitable( near 90%) trade when EU ranged. When trended down it sucked me almost all the time I traded… Is the trend our friend? I had not the feeling of that last week. But it is fine, I get experience. And it happened before I opened my live acc, so thank for God to learn this lesson without loosing real money.

I keep on learning and hungry for Lumi words.

Happy pipping to all and a big thank you for Lumi and for this nice community formed here.

Andras

My next trade. I did not watch the market so it was a late entry. But it is a learning procces, so lets see what will happen.

One more thing… Sorry I know I post too much. I studied Heiken Ashi candles recently. Can they be useful for us? They seems to show more confident movements. What is your opinions?

Andras

Another buy opportinity is coming…

It happened as must have been…sweet

Is this thread finished?

lumi where re u,
whe re hungry for ur words

My new set up. EUR/USD H1 TF. Buy stop.

Do not let this thread die!!!

Short on GBPUSD at 1.53954, SL:1.54213, TP:1.53535

It turned against me, I exited with +5 pips

I applaud you for the effort in keeping this thread alive. As I have learnt very much from lumi’s system and tweaked it to suit myself, my opinion is that it works extremely well on a trending market. So be [B]patient[/B]t and be [B]choosey[/B]. Although, the system allows many opportunities for entry, wait only for a strong trend and it will build your confidence.

Lumi always told me that trend is not your friend.

I tend to agree with him. If we are looking for 40 to 60 pips per trade, trend really does not matter.

Hmm, if trend doesn’t matter, why do you look at market bias and why does deja vu look at LH, HL, HH & LL?

No offense niki, I’m not saying trend is everything but it does help in improving entries to a certain extent.

Me have got a lot to learn too, but I’m just curious.

As I understand things, a trend is a longer term bias which can span days and then suddenly stop catching you out! What you should be looking at are the waves created by price during the trading day following the HH, LL, LH and HL as mentioned earlier in the thread.

As nikki says, to make pips long term trend does not matter as Lumi’s method works equally well when applied properly in a ranging market also.

Well that’s my 2 cents worth.

Trend and bias are different things.

Trend tends to be something that moves in one direction for a couple of days or weeks??

Bias is D TF at most.

Atleast thats how I define it.

Lumis method works on H1 and H4 LL, HH at most. That is more towards bias not trend.

Otherwise he will only buy or sell with bias or trend and not take the other entries. But if we look at this thread, that has not been the case.

I had two trade today, both closed with profit. Picture attached. :slight_smile:

Hi finalz,

Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, unpatience is a thing I have to work on it. I am on the track. I meant when was strong trend you could see only little rebounces what you could not trade with good R:R ratio. Candles move too fast to make proper entry when the trend is strong. I hope you understand what I mean.

I attach a picture also about the trend what I speak of.

Trade well

Andras

Hi Niki and Ltrader,

Thanks for the explanation. I guess it’s more a matter of definition.

I always thought even intraday trends are called trends but i guess calling it bias gives it a clearer distinction in terms of timescale comparison. If we go along the concept of fractals of price wave pattern, technically a big trend that last a few days should be made up of many small intraday trends.

Anyway, congrats to you pandras. I used to make 20+ trades a day. Now I just enter 1-3 times everynight. When your entry criteria is sound and strictly adhered to, it makes you more confident when staying in the trade. Less beating the head for being trigger happy :smiley:

Hi Andras,

Nice to see you are still working de ja vue.

I am still trying to find my style of trading, I have always thought there is something missing from my chart analysis, you know when market does opposite to what you thought it should for no reason. Well I think this has definitely something to do with volumes, that’s why I’m over on the mad scalper and vsa threads.

I will still trade de ja vue when I see a trade though, but I will now choose my trade a little more carefully when I finally understand vsa.

best regards

John:)