Luminous Déjà vu

Hi finalz,

Then you must have traded on 1 min or 5 min TF to get those 20+ entry. I tried on 5 min unsuccesfully.

Hi Andras,

Thanks for your reply to my post on the other thread, I didn’t know you studied this system or vsa for that matter.

That trade was taken as soon as I started my computer in haste I must add. I don’t know if you checked it out after, but price went rocketing sky high! :17:, but has come down into profit now :5:. Thank goodness I was only practising in demo.

You were right about your analysis though, well done!

As far as vsa goes I’m finding it better to pick trades with but I am at present finding it difficult to get a good entry, I seem to always jump in too quick and find price goes greatly against me but does come round to my analysis - usually.

Any how thanks for reply -

Trend is not our friend. People say buy on low, sell on high. How would the trend our friend then? If someone buy on low then that person trade against the trend, not with it.

The market itself who is our friend and it speaks to us.

Yeah andras, I was impatient when I started out. Went from 1min,5min, to 10 min haha. I guess most newbie likes to start at that. Now i look at daily, 1hr and 15 min to enter.

Going with the trend doesn’t meant you buy at the bottom of the trend. Its more of a momentum type of trading rather than picking the tops and bottoms.

Well, if counter-trending is working for you than I guess we shall leave it as the trend ain’t our friend ^^.

Hi finalz,

Thanks for your reply. I was talking about that strong trend what I illustrated on my chart in the previous post.

It was a good start of the week, wasn’t it? :slight_smile:

i caught the trade too,
today was a very green day

Hi austine4life,

Good job on that one. I harvested 91 pips. Come more often to the thread and contribute. Lets run this forward. I am sure Lumi will come back again to teach us more.

Trade well

Andras

My next trade on EU. Price made a new LH so I sold. Lets see what will happen…

+58 pips were collected on this trade. I am look forward to trading the next one.

Trade well

Andras

tp hit
pandras did you caught it???

gbpusd tp hit

luminous deja vu still works well in eurjpy

Just got finished with the thread. Very interesting. I will give it a try as well.

Best Regards,

Hi austine4life,

Well done. I did not take these trades. On EU and EJ a new HL signaled the incoming rise what you nicely caught.

My questions are if you do not mind:

1.Why did you enter long on cable?
2.Why did not enter long on the previous pull back?

Thank you for your contribution to keep this thread going on.

Trade well

Andras

Welcome firecapt,

Be patient, not like me and do not give up. :slight_smile: It is worth to examine in deep details.

Post your charts.

I am also going to post more live chart if I see an entry.

Best Regards to you too, thanks for contributing.

Andras

This is my next pending order. I will explain tomorrow why I decided to set this short order.

Trade well

Andras

Good day to you,

My reasons were to enter short at yesterday:

1. I see an Elliot wave on H1 and H4
  2. Bearish divergence
  3. Market manipulation

Today a new LH formed what strenghted my decision and new candle closed below my trendline what is a sign for manipulation by the market makers. I might be wrong but I have to thrust in my decision. Lets see what will happen.

Trade well

Andras

Very ambitious trade. I wish you luck. I am out from my sell on GU already.

i entered long because the trend was up trend.
I didn’t enter in the previous pull back because my trigger point did not hit, after that the price formed new low