Luminous Déjà vu

You got it bro… Good question…I bought because it still uptrend, and its making new Higher Low and I don’t see any reason to go short…below is a shot for previous setup…

EU 1st trade…

[B]Sorry, the SL should be on the LOW of the candle.[/B]

Now I’m holding EJ…hopefully hit my TP…

Hi Zarkov,

Its Ok…usually people understand more with charts…You need to understand how to see SL and TP first and its explained on my previous post. Then when you get it, you need to construct Fibo as I mentioned on other post.

To BUY : construct TP to SL
To SELL : construct TP to SL

• Your SL should be on Fibo 0.00 level and TP will always be on 100.00 level and entry somewhere on Fibo 38.2 level. You can refer Maxximuz post. He concluded the system well…Let me know if you have any question…

TP hit…

Hopefully TP hit soon…

Hi luminousneo,

I have a few questions:

1. In your few examples, the fibo lines are drawn from close of candle to close of candle. But the last GU one is drawn from close of candle to lowest point instead?
  2. How do you know which candle to draw to?
    e.g. in a downtrend, on the H1 chart, I can see an up candle. But how do you determine that the candle will be turning down again? cos it could be going up for the next few hours before heading down again.

Thanks!

Fibo drawn from TP to SL, not from close ,high or whatever. That’s my understanding,correct me if i am wrong.

I would like to join you Sir. I would like to post my tests if you do not mind. Please correct mistakes I am newbie :13:
GBP/USD
downtrend on daily
TP: 1.6162 SL: 1.6241 ENTRY: 1.6212 (Fibonacci 38.2)

Hi Chase,

Good questions and make me realize I did some mistakes in my charts. I’ve added remark on the charts.

Let me answer your questions:

1. SL should be on HIGH or LOW of the candles and TP must be plotted on CLOSE of the candle.
  2. You need to understand how to look for TP and SL first. Read my post from page 70, then you will know how to draw.

If I know the candle will go down again I will never have SL…hehehe It’s not a perfect system bro…but it’s a safest way to trade…oh well, at least it works for me…just read the theory again n let me know if you got further question…

You need to read from page 70 again bro. Cheers.

Bro, I saw your image…Perfect…BUT I will skip that SELL trade…its still up trend and TP is so big…I always skip the 1st drop on UP TREND…it may just form a wave…n up again…not clear…I will explain in my next post…

hmm, how do I put this…

I’ve been trading over 7 years. I personally would not take one bit of advice from this thread.
Of course, we are all free to share and learn what we choose. (Even if we can’t manage to post proper charts to demonstrate).

Hehehehe…GOT U… You still watching my thread…WHY??? hehehe…7 years and still seeking for advice???..nice…you will never learn as u want only to see EASY SETUP without really learning it…

Look at GJ…

I skipped the 1st SELL trade because it still UPTREND. Since it UPTREND I will go LONG only. If you sell, TP will never hit. BUT when new LH formed it may be a sign for a change in direction. So this is a good reason to sell and TP is likely to hit because it small unlike the first sell. BUT again it may hit TP or SL. It just how I look and to decide where to go.

TO PANDRAS82, this is why I skip selling GU…I will sell if wave form but not now…

Ur welcome bro…

Thank you for your answers. I look forward to doing more live test.
Best regards

I only watch 4 pairs, GJ, EJ, GU and EU. No setup for GJ today…not clear…But the other 3 pairs was nice…

GU 1st setup was cancel…didn’t hit my entry…

GU 2nd setup was perfect but still holding n hopefully hit TP soon…

EU hit TP…got 20+ pips from possible 80+ pips…

EJ hit TP…got another 20+ pips from possible 100+ pips…

Peace…

I did two setups today

gbp/usd gave 18 pips to me. I missed the second opportunity because I had not monitored.
aud/usd I entered early.(Actually I won that trade because I widen my stop loss :47: )
I see, the entry point is the most difficult part of this system.

2 more before market close… :slight_smile:

Good morning Lumi. How are you? Any trade today?
Now I am watching EUR/USD and EUR/JPY and waiting to open shorts.