Luminous Déjà vu

Lumi, nice chart.

Anyway just a thought of mine.

Dont you think that your experience trading the market and reading waves etc etc influence your trade decision?

I mean I remember you asking me to try just picking buy or sell on EU months ago on the candle opening of every hour.

60 pips for the first half a day. And that was because I was subconsciously only picking sell because I could see the bias was for sell that day.

What you think??

p/s in regards to the chart, kalau saya cakap nice job ada saya kena belasah nanti…:stuck_out_tongue:

You mean the BUYZONE theory? Yes its working with the bias but I can say u r lucky to get that much for the 1st half day…coz the BZ need more effort n depends on ur availability… all system work with bias if u do it rite…

In this case I see wave as a point of getting my pips…just imagine on an UPTREND … my setup area is from HL to previous HIGH… HL ( Stop Loss) n previous HIGH ( Take Profit) and the probability to hit TP is very high…n I just need to check few minutes on every hour to set my trade… BUT it doesnt stop me to sell either especially if I see waves on lower TF but of course TP will be smaller… 1 or 2 red candle in 1hr might be a DOWNTREND in lower TF…

This is my latest trade tonite…

Entry is a bit early coz I saw HL on 5m n 15m…and its hit TP and see what happened after my TP hit…Its dropped… I guess my “SILLY” fibo is perfect…

Nice one.
:smiley:

My pleasure! Thank YOU for sharing your ideas! :slight_smile:

Well, I do not have to ask, because it’s all there. That’s what I mean. I do understand the basics of trading, so I can just try your skeletton with some own ingredients. A newbie would imho have a hard time to figure out some other things like risk management and so on. Well, maybe we have a different opinion regarding newbies.

Maybe I’d write a bot later on, we’ll see. No promise though. Just an idea.

Nice trade that with the fiber. I closed my position a bit too early. I had another idea with this trade and we probably entered the same time around. Well, tomorrow is another day …

What do you think about this?

I think downtrend is starting… USD getting strenght…

hehehe I never think bro… I only see…any LH to sell? if yes then u can sell…

I agree with u… Well, I’m watching EU Monthly wave…try buy now n hold till TP hit around 1.4800…peace

Price action is for newbies. Because price action is the essence of trading. But it takes time and practice. Not for ‘rich by next month’ types.

Yes. But a trader with real money on the table need more than that.

Thank you so much. I understood your example.

You are right, Sir.

Okay. Now, I am waiting. I will post a picture when I see a setup.

Happy pips for everyone!

possible long entry

PERFECT…mine hit SL … n price making LH…its a hint to sell…ur entry just revealed one important point…the most difficult part is when trend is likely to change…but no worries…this is part of the game…

I set TP on the spinning top close.
The previous setup: there were LL before rising and that rising was the last move of the bulls. Fundamental data and that strong bearish engulfingment signaled the reverse. And my setup: that was the first wave of downtrend what I should have skipped. But I wanted to see how it worked.

Lumi, please look at this and I am look forward to hearing your opinion.
Thank you in advance
Regards
Andras

I discovered something else…will post later

Last setup for this day. Lets see how it works.

Happy pips

off to bed :slight_smile:
Andras

What u mean by the “last move of the bulls” ?? Its downtrend since 17th August…so u should look for SELL only…there is no sign for BUY yet…coz still no HL… that was a very easy setup …n should have 2 SELL setup hit TP already…