M&W Pattern Trading

Stop at -2pips going back to bed.

Second position added at 139.491. Stops now at breakeven on 1st and -8.5 on second. See where its at pre-us.

I actually looked at GBPJPY because of your post. Fit some parameters I use. Went in four 0.20 lot shorts. Made $127. I’m fine with making just that, didn’t take too long. Thanks for the heads up. If I ever see you I owe you a beer.

1 Like

Awesome Gilas Trading! Just woke up and about to take profit

Just took profit for +87.5pips, anticipating a pullback. Going back to bed and ill see what NY has in store.

Tp had I only slept for a wee bit more.

Long GBPCAD MW, one position awaiting additional confirmation. Also watching GU AND GJ.

Possible setup on GBPUSD

Possible setup on GBPJPY.

Stopped out -21 pips. Learning not to pre-empt. Confirmations are key

Long trade confirmed. Will add to positions as allowed.

Seems to me like you were frustrated because you didn’t get the full move, “only” 87 pips. Might have been my fault partly for telling you I closed early. Sorry. Always think profit is profit my friend. We can never really enter at the high and get out on the low all the time.

GBPNZD analysis and trade. Mini W within larger W

Not at all. It was a good decision with price reacting to the Potential Low of the week. I actually only saw your post when I woke up to check the trade.Quite happy with the trade.

Ok Journal. I’m off on the road. Will check these trades later. Hopefully some more green pips. Otherwise tomorrow is a brand new day of opportunities. :slight_smile:

Ooops didn’t post my GBPUSD trade.

Took small profit on last set of trades from yesterday. All longs grew weak at neckline. Scanning market.

Shorted GBPJPY M Setup. It was so fast. Don’t like the whipsaw activity so will protect early/monitor to break of previous low.

1 Like

Shorted GBPUSD M setup.

GBPUSD stopped at entry. Closed GBPJPY +40pips.