Macfibo system

One more thing, those MAs applied for open - close - high - low…? or what? Thank!

MACFIBO QUICK ANALYSIS - Asian Session, 26/3/2012

Price have broken 20sma and close below it, my chart states 5ema is still above 20sma (4 pips to be exact), I will not enter a sell yet. One thing to note, price have tested one of the support levels I’ve identified earlier (read this post.

What now? Just wait :D… react according to the conditions I’ve planned (Trading plan :slight_smile: )

Every MA is applied CLOSED.

All of them to close

Sell signal triggered. TP @ 161.8, News later hence i put fixed SL @ 38.2 If 5ema recross 20sma before hit SL, I will exit I see a buy opportunity if this sell signal a fake one.

This is not a trade reccomendation to be followed.

I’ll be in the chatroom (i’ve create a temp room called Macfibotraders) for the next 10-15 minutes before I have to pick up my son from school…

p/s : And also I’ll be in my MSN messenger. Add me if you want <[email protected]> if you want to ask me questions or just chat… :slight_smile:

Hi SUfian, I have gone long on USD JPY and Short on EU as Macfibo showed the signal for them

invalid signal you means?
I use MAs: 5 Exponential MA (apply to close ), 8 simple MA (apply to close) and 20 Simple MA (apply to close). Is this the same to your?

Its a valid signal, sometimes charts do differ because of the broker, but dont worry, I have short it on that signal as well and already 100+ pips on it

Ok, thank! I just short on the break out SL: 20 points. it seem the fake break- out, let see how.

You should wait for some time

Just download the following file to get MA crossover alert indicators and MacFibo Templates… This would be helpful to eliminate any confusion when the crossover takes place.

It will also be helpful for your back-testing in your desired currency pair.

Download Link: MacFibo.rar

Target hit.

Congrats. :slight_smile:

Salute! Thank you for sharing the indicator. I remember using something like this back in 2008 when I first started toying with financial charts… brining back memories… mostly bad ones hahahah…

good one! missed that one as was out. anyway there will always be another :slight_smile:

Thank so much
Still in testing and figure out the rules.

tks joynal2u. very useful tool :slight_smile:

You are most welcome for your GREAT system!!! Today I placed my first position (DEMO) using your system. Luckily, My TP hit. Germany IFO news release was about to break my heart. I was going to close my position earlier without respecting my SL. But I did not do that resulting a profitable trade.

By the by, those who are checking out this system, they may find my templates helpful.

1. You will get alert when a crossover takes place. So you won't miss a trade like [Steo](http://forums.babypips.com/members/steo.html)
 2. You may back-test different pairs easily.
 3. You will get Exit crossover alert too. So you may limit your losses as well.

Sufiansaid, Thanks one’s again for the Simple yet effective system.

MACFIBO SYSTEM UPDATE 26/3/2012

Before London Open there was a sell signal. I took it, since there is a German IFO announcement during Frankfurt open, I set SL at 38.2. As I was chatting with infinitepips, German data was better than expected but not to the rate that would bring EU shooting up… but there was a reaction though notice the long high wick before price hitting 161.8. As I said in the chatroom, I could sense some panic EU sellers.

Whats important now, price hit TP. Price moved beyond that level (not surprising, as stated in PDF, sometimes it moves beyond it). Untested Friday’s low can be a potential stopper… if it breaks, you know where it can move next to.

MACFIBO STATISTICS 2012 (Updated 26.3.2012)
*reminder, only basic triggers will be logged for this thread

Average Loss : 25.111
Average Win : 36
Net Pips : 808
Win % : 66.03%

LAST 5 TRADE FORM (W = WIN, L = LOSS)
WWWLW (Net Pips : 128 Pips)

Updated PDF attached first page