Macfibo system

It is a valid signal. But I am not in.

another short signal but not in as didnt close below yest low. hope my analysis is right.

I’m in. It closed below previous week high and it looks like so much resistance above - only one other way to go and that’s down (according to me, of course :slight_smile:

I’m in aswell;)

Took profit @127.2 for some reason I prefer to take this level as TP on signals activated by big candles and the last two times it turned out being the right thing to do:)

GBPJPY! 80pips profit till now =)

closed now with exactly 110 pips :smiley:

another day is done! =)

Nicely done, for how long have you been trading this pair?

with MACFIBO only a few trades, as I wanted to get in touch with this system with majors first :wink:

ps: good formation forming on EURUSD as well, but I will pass on that considering the strong S/R in action in this zone

That’s an amazing trade, CryAgony!

Was there any other reasons that made you go short, other than the Macfibo signal?

Cheerz mate :slight_smile:

I used only macfibo for entry/exit signals, accompanied only by price-action analysis! :slight_smile:

GBPJPY after touching my TP (that is a good S), is now bouncing up, good view for a long tomorrow maybe :wink:

There is a buy signal setting up for the Eur/Usd 1 hour chart but im not going to take it cause I think another selling oppurtunity is about to occur!

It was a valid signal and a good Macfibo trade!
P.S. Was on it :slight_smile:

EURUSD Macfibo back in winning ways. Macfibo System Update later.

Fantastic… I miss trading the GBPJPY… the profits anyway.

My trading friend showed me last night the status of the poll for best fx trading system. He is worried about how the other systems vote are catching up. he blamed EU Macfibo last 4 performances. Funny man. It means a lot to him for this system to win the contest. Do i want to win? why not but I think helping new traders to start trading profitably is more important. It would be nice to win the contest though, might get Macfibo the exposure so it can help more new traders out there.

p/s : System daily update will be posted later today. God bless.

GBPJPY preparing for cross on H1!

MACFIBO SYSTEM UPDATE 30/3/2012

EURUSD Update

Greetings guys… yesterday I stated that Macfibo yet to hit 161.8 in four trades straight. Well… another sell came yesteday and yes… same story. Did not hit 161.8… but atleast, all of these 4 trades hit the ‘little bugger’ 127.2. I know some of you set a specific rule on how to trade when the activation candle is a big candle/news candle. I did not take the sell trade to be honest but it was a valid signal nonetheless so I will log this activation. If you took the sell trade and use the basic exit, you’d lose 3 pips only.

A buy signal came this morning and it was a beauty. 38 pips harvested… and I am happy.

XAUUSD Update

I demo traded XAUUSD Buy signal and exited as soon as 5ema cross 8sma. Got 2 pips though. More tests to do for this beast.

Oh by the by… I do welcome other members post their Macfibo trades/analysis for other pairs. That would be awesome.