Macfibo system

Its as if GBPJPY remember me and gives me the finger… I paper traded it (sell) and just look how it goes now. It almost as if GJ can sense me and say “my old foe… reverse!!!”… One thing I don’t miss about GJ… is that… hehe. Confirmado, it will be awesome if you dont mind ofcourse, post GBPJPY trade signal updates whenever you feel like it… :smiley:

Yeah, GBPJPY acted wild, not even a “1-hour last cross”, but anyways :wink:

Getting some damn parse error in attempt to reply to your post sufian:( will come back with the response when the message finally gets through from my iPhone:)

Since you like GBPJPY, my very very very very veeery first Macfibo was traded on GBPJPY and my very very very first version for it is 4ema and 10sma. My target was similar, 161.8. Just some fun fact you can mock me about heheh…

I will for sure! Unfortunately that one didn’t end up well, but hey! I’m only testing this pair on demo, on live I trade only EURUSD atm with Macfibo, so I can provide signals for GBPUSD, XAUUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY which I am currently testing on demo (different time frames aswell: H1, H4, D1). I have a glance at my charts nearly each hour from my iPhone, so I can Post signals quite often (unless when I lose attention and miss something… Sucks to be human, I know;)) and even provide screenshots when im at home on my PC;)

Really like the thread and will be glad contributing to it!

PS: also plan to log the demo trades properly

EURUSD is forming a cross on H4
Keeping eye on GBPJPY for a reverse cross on sell again (H1)

Update: EURUSD cross confirmed. Some bearish action atm, but a signal is a signal.

GBPJPY is lgetting closer and closer for the cross!

I guess I miss some good trades here :frowning:

Don’t worry, there will always come time for new trades while forex is alive! :wink:

Indeed, but yesterday I grabbed 300+ pips on GBP USD :slight_smile:

I’ll keep on doing that :wink: (although i don’t trade much in this period, no time :frowning: )

Signal update:

A cross is forming on USDJPY H1

Preparing to short EURUSD in 15 minutes with incoming cross provided on H1

EURUSD, USDJPY crosses confirmed!

Hi Sufian, long time! :slight_smile:
Have seen MacFibo is in the going for best trading method of March, congrats :slight_smile:

Did you ever come up with MacFibo ver 2.0 pdf?

PS: It’s been some time since i actively followed progress on MacFibo but seemed to be that:
-> For EURUSD: H1 is good timeframe
-> For XAUUSD: H4 is good timeframe

Also that when there are major drops/climbs within a period, those can easily give false entry signals.

Hope you guys got into the recent Gold downswing ( hit TP exactly! )

Cheers!

I have used this system on H4 and incurred losses, does this work in H4? I am in a long position of NZD USD, and since then I am in -290 pips at this point.

USD JPY did great, but I missed it… EU is acting strange right now

good run on cadjpy but I wasn’t home :frowning:

Muneeb, that cannot possibly be?! Do you mean 29 pips?

The price action hasn’t even come close to 38% Fib so I’d just relax and see where it goes, see below :slight_smile:

All the best!

he will mean 290 pippets, as MT4 usually shows it like that!

USDJPY had done a good job, valid signal, tp @ 161.8% hit, all perfect, as we can see below:

While EURUSD is a bit tricky, threatening with a 5x8 during the last three hours:

And GBPJPY being successful in a sense. An immediate recross of 5 EMA and 20 SMA in the opposite direction activating Macfibo buy, followed by 5x8 signaling trade’s close and a recross again with TP hit @ 161.8%:

Finally, GBPJPY on H4 forming a cross:

Oh my apologies, I don’t trade using MT4 :slight_smile:

Good luck CryAgony and Muneeb!

Thanks bro, this is exactly how my chart says… Market is going to be closed in 3 hours… I am abit scared lol

No worries man. I’d just move my stop to 38% to be safe, but that’s purely my own discretionary call, you should do what you feel comfortable with.