Macfibo system

I have $33 right now lol and I am in a long position trading with 0.03. I will be wiped out if it reaches to 38% lol

Another question, what would you do if macfibo shows Buy Signal in H4, and Sell signal in H1?

thanks for the good luck mate… but for what at the moment? haha GL to you as well!

what do you use for trading by the way?

Thanks for good luck mate, but for what? ;D

ps: what platform do you use by the way?

In my opinion, you may do both trades, as the sell in H1 can reach TP and then go in the opposite direction, contributing to your long position in H4. However, this may depend on pairs and I don’t really know much about Macfibo in other time frames than H1, I’m testing it currently though

Macfibo works like a charm in H1 for me, in the pair I trades, as I said I m currently trading NZD USD, it has shown Buy in H4 and now it has shown sell in H1, I have hedge my position at this time… I just want to survive. BUT! H4 is not my thing man, I can’t be more patient lol

Try these trades on paper then, or demo. If you’re in survival position, then skip maybe:)

shorter TF express the short term behaviour… longer describe the long term behaviour.

Depends how “safe” you wanna play… and how far is the 5x8 cross on shorter TF. In my opinion checking different TF is very good, also with this system, to have a confirmation on the trade.

This really depends on the pair and the volatility of the market, but in a a moment with few volatility i’dnt trade following the short term criteria, when it doesn’t meet the 4H pattern

Do you guys agree with this?

I don’t want to miss any good trades as it could help me survive, you know what I mean. I enter in the trade as soon as I see a signal

you don’t need hundreds of trades a day to “survive” - don’t do this mistake! pay more attention on analysis and don’t rush into the market when it doesn’t fit your “perfect” requirements to enter

1 good trade per day is way more than enough :wink:

True and this is what I do, I saw a buy opportunity in H4 and I went long. And now its showing a sell in H1, so you know I am in 2 minds, I had to hedge if I want to survive.

I’d not enter a trade at this hour, and generally I prefer avoiding trading on a Friday in general, for obvious reasons.

Are you in profit or loss right now ?

well I have hedge it and I am in a loss at this moment…

ah ok the famous 29 pips, sorry I’m getting stupid :frowning:

its always good to see people helping, I dont trade in the last hours of Friday but I am stuck in this trade from 8 hours I think… This is the 2nd time I have tried MacFibo in H4.

Hello everybody, sorry for the lack of instant replies from me during the London close onwards. I was… well, sleeping. I just read through very quickly all the new posts. I will re-read all the new posts and reply/comment accordingly.

p/s : The poll is getting hotter now. The other systems are catching up. Hehe… Keep up the momentum and get the votes coming in.

Hi dudest. Long time indeeed. How you been buddy? Thanks for visiting the thread again. I hope you still have interest in the system. I haven’t published ver 2.0. Infact the actual version will be 1.1. I will post it at the end of 1st week of April.

I am interested to understand better what you meant by ‘major drops within a period, can give false entry signals’.

Hi Muneeb, you can expect how I am going to answer that question. :D… I traded Macfibo firsly on M15 (too quick for me) and then moved to H4. It is slower obviously. Certain trading rules such not opening a trade after London close might not apply as much as trading intraday signals.

Will it work on H4? Yes it does. But trading Macfibo in H4 requires patience and smaller positions due to higher reversals. If you think you can’t hold a trade for 3-5 days or can’t stand watching huge drawdowns in hours, then H4 is not the timeframe for you.

I reccomend to trade the H1 and not lower than that. But again, H4 does work with Macfibo.

Fantastic A+ system update/report buddy. Thanks a lot. Keep it coming.

I’ve already covered this question in detail (you can search it, I’m sorry I dont know exactly the page). Basically in short, I will trade H1 signal. :smiley:

I have a friend who trades Macfibo as long as I do (not into this forum thing, which is pity really, he would contribute a lot of things). He trades according to market sentiment marked by Macfibo in higher TF. He uses H16 TF as his ‘boss’ TF. He will only trade according to the 5x8 of H16. Basically, if in H16 is 5x8 buy, he will only trade Macfibo Buy signal in H1. If there is a H16 Macfibo activation, the 127.2 target in H16 will be his ‘MAJOR’ target (this leads him to targetting beyong H1 161.8). This is quite tricky. Do I trade like this? No i don’t. Ofcourse I do not think this suits to everyone. I can say Macfibo is not one size fits all. Styles can vary.

It does work if you trade the signal according to the main signal but as I’ve said earlier in the thread, the numbe of trades hitting TP that is with-the-trend and counter trend is almost 50-50.