Macfibo system

Update:

EURUSD Buy signal came in but turned out to be a nasty loss, 5x8 just now signaling closure and 5x20 for sell Macfibo might come this hour

GBPUSD H1 forming a sell cross atm

Was the buy signal came before asian session?

activation was before asian open. Price obeyed that siginificant resistance again. Incredible. I will post updates later once I am in my home office. I dont know how to post chas via iPad.

Sorry for late responses, it’s night here, I’m just getting up once in a while, yeah, neither do I from iPhone :frowning:

Weird stuff going on at EURUSD H1… 2 signals so far, both followed by nearly immediate recross and close signals:

MACFIBO SYSTEM UPDATE 2/4/2012

First of all thanks Confirmado for ‘holding the fort’ for me. I am sorry for the late update.

As Confirmado was saying, EURUSD is acting up strangely today. One of the reason why I feel uneasy in Monday Asian sessions… not to mention any fresh activation in the first hour of Monday trading day (Sydney session). I will not log that as a loss because I never trade Sydney-only session.

Sell Signal came. It looked pretty dodgy to me but it was still a valid signal. 10 pips loss. More like a slap on the wrist. Without sounding like mr know it all, but that sell signal would be ignored by me by several factors, firsly it’s monday asian session… it’s normally ridiculously choppy and erratic. But yes ofcourse, there are times when Monday Asian session gives lots of votality especially something happened at the end of Friday or over the weekend.

That reversal activates a buy signal. If you want to take the buy signal, be wary of 161.8 and the significant resistance. I let you decide wether you want to ignore this signal due to price inside resistance/support trap, or TP it around the highlighted zone (161.8 and resistance more or less).

But in truth, EURUSD doesn’t look pretty today. Better look other pairs for better setup (providing you are comfortable with other pairs other than EURUSD, don’t trade untested pairs for the sake of trading something).

I am off the sidelines today. EURUSD looks ugly. (Please note, this is just based on my experience, you can take the signal for practise sake via paper trade, mental trade or demo trade.)

I took the long trade, although feels like the 3d loss in a row… Nevermind, a negative experience is still some experience:) thanks for the update sufian, will use the tp you marked!

EURUSD finally acted nice and hit TP
GBPUSD signaled correlately (not late to get on the long)
XAUUSD H1 cross confirmed activating Macfibo sell
USDJPY H1 cross confirmed

Another EURUSD signal approaching with GBPJPY, heads up

Upd.: both signals confirmed activating Macfibo sell

On them both, good luck!

Good luck aswell;) where is your TP on EURUSD?

Thanks!

I set TP just under 161.8 on EURUSD and at 127 on GBPJPY, which has hit for 19 pips for me.

How about you?

Same for EURUSD, GBPJPY im doing on paper, will see where it gets;)

EURUSD just hit TP! Nice trades;)

Bingo! Well done.

MACFIBO SYSTEM UPDATE PART TWO 02/04/2012

I thought today is going to be one of those ugly mondays. I wanted to stay on the sidelines today. But how can you be? When there is a signal… you take it right? There was a sell signal that broke asian box, which was a very often, a good setup. One of those A+ setup.

Took the sell and it was a beautiful waterfall macfibo trade. My favorite. Short trade and sweet. :slight_smile: I harvested 30+ pips in that trade. Good start of the week I must say. I take a look at GBPJPY and it was a waterfall trade as well. Well done to those who took EU and GJ.

Update statistics will be posted tomorrow

also GBPUSD is worth a look, considering the strong resistance today touched (corresponding to a daily pivot R as well!), the pair is going to the S of last 3 days :wink:

Signals update:

XAUUSD H1 forming a cross for long-Macfibo
USDJPY H4 reaching a cross for sell-Macfibo

Fantastic. Keep posting bro. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update buddy. You’ve been awesome.

On XAUUSD, just look at the chart below, just something you can digest.

No problem, thanks to your thread, would be no posts from me otherwise;) still hope they are helping someone :slight_smile:

XAUUSD confirmed cross, don’t know if it’s closed above resistance you had marked (hard to check on iPHone)