Macfibo system

35pips on EURJPY, I was late entering the market but i still got a enoughly good part of it ! :smiley:

Sufiansaid, Thank you very much.
I’ve just voted for your system last week.
Guess what? Today, using your system to trade UsdJpy, I’ve got 86pips.
And I’m not very good with Fibo
Wow, thank you again. :wink:

Regarding USDJPY, in my opinion it will have corrective wave before eventually going down again, and could even go up from here, considering the S and Pivot around + price action pattern ending! (despite macfibo is not showing any reversal signal for the moment). What do you guys think of this analysis?

IMPORTANT NOTE: i’m not into this one, just observing!

Seems like you got reason, all I can say (not being such a great trader yet) is from Macfibo perspective: the 8SMA is going a bit sharper atm, if there will be not enough price activity from sellers -> 5х8 -> trade closed, otherwise it’s doing OK.
Sorry for late response, just came back from training. Will come up with signal update in 20 minutes

Don’t worry mate, you are not “late” at all anyway :wink:

On 1H chart is showing a good pinbar and is going slighly up thorugh some indecision… we will see :slight_smile:

anyway, I think i’m getting a bit too far away from macfibo analysis right now, so out of topic, sorry guys :frowning:

Signals signals…
Not much to say atm, looking at H4;

EURUSD on H4 close to a cross
USDJPY formed a nice cross there aswell

It might be a bit far, many people say that huge numbers of indicators over complicate the system making it less efficient, on the other hand you can stick to additional analysis if you want to, personally I prefer pure Macfibo though:)

I’m not using indicators at all, I’m jsut doing price action analysis! The only indicators I’ve on my charts are macfibo MA’s :smiley:

I am learning Price action myself. Would love to see the results

Congrats buddy. Good harvest.

One of the main reasons why I share this system, apart from helping newbies to trade something that work atleast 60% of the time (what’s left is their disicpline and money management ofcourse), is for traders to work and modify so to make the system better or more importantly, modify in some ways, that works for them.

great work everybody! keep it coming. :smiley:

No worries buddy. Keep reading and testing. :smiley:

XAUUSD Paper Trade Update 3/4/2012

A valid buy signal. Took the paper trade, mentally put SL @ 38.2 and TP at 161.8. It moved beautifully and hit the 66-69 pips target at 161.8.

miz GOLD setup last nite…82p movement dari pivot sampai R1…beautiful…

But sampat jua demo semalam on U/cad…40p drop…Alhamdulillah…

lets c today…ada setup tak

Thanks for posting and contributing. Fantastic trades. :smiley: (In respect for other forum members, I think it’s best to stick to English buddy. You can inbox me if you feel you need to talk in Malay :D). Kudos to you testing one of the most difficult pair that I could ever imagine (USDCAD).

I might have to correct your PT A there. It should be at the candle’s close, not low. :smiley:

New traders might want to skip this one to avoid confusion and subjectivity

Very good analysis there buddy. Good eye on the support and significant levels that you’ve identify. Just to recap how I ‘identify’ significant levels are the ones that has been tested atleast twice (and mark previous low just incase it will be obeyed, in this case, last week’s low though untested before the macfibo sell activation)

I personally, if there is a Macfibo activation and there is space towards atleast 127.2, I will take it. I am not as rigid with this compared to re-entries but if you could see some level been tested and obeyed so heavily, then it is wise to TP it there.

I apologize not to comment on this immediately. But I’d take the trade and TP it at 127.2. So far it looks like it is a good idea too. So basically, 161.8 is way below those significant support. Basically, a potential blocker… hence we just tp at the ‘little bugger’.

i put 6 1hr charts on my screen, and have no ideas, which pair work best and what time…and i took Ucad since UCAD looks active at nite.
appology to non malay speakers for my previus post…andang bhs Brunei lebih ku bangga kan liau…since english is not my lang.

:slight_smile: corrected…done…tq