Macfibo system

No cross means no close, you should stay on your trade unless 5EMA does cross 8SMA or your SL is hit.

it’s clear now .

what other pairs you trade ???
are the rules in page 1 still the same , or there is modification???

I trade live only EURUSD atm, but I’m paper trading and testing GBPUSD, GBPJPY, XAUUSD, USDJPY with the same rules of Macfibo. I come up with signals quite often in the thread and trades’ reviews so you can follow and see for yourself how it works with other pairs.

Time for signals BTW:

USDJPY is forming a valid sell cross on H1 primarily contributing to H4 showing a cross aswell.
Other pairs’ downtrend movements keep contributing to crosses on D1 scale, which we may take a look at at the end of the day.

yes good one mate, I waited for a little bounce up, I’m shorting now

I’m a newb and I’m liking what I’m reading! Going to start demo-ing this strategy today.

Ah-ha !! I’m a bit chicken :53: so I get out when reaching TP.
What if 5X8 and back to the trend, should we re-enter and how to use Fibo.

Thanks Confirmado.

Went long on 4h USDCAD about an hour ago. A little late entering the trade, so potentially a small TP at 161.8. Haven’t had much joy lately, so fingers crossed!

Closing a trade when your TP is reached is no chicken, is correct :wink: Always have your objs!

Never “cross fingers” - it’s not a matter of luck… but of probabilities :wink:

cheers

Re-entry is when 5 recross 8sma only. For eg. Say in a Macfibo sell, then 5ema cross 8sma to the upside (exit signal), then there is a recross (5ema cross 8sma to the downside), then that is the re-entry. TP on re-entry will be at the next fibo level. But for now, please Focus on trading the basic entries first. I will be publishing Macfibo ver 1.1 at the end of this week, it will cover more depth in re-entries.

EDITED : 5ema cross 8sma is exit signal.

I believe what Confirmade meant was this :

Signal, entry, set TP @ 1.618, set SL @ 38.2.
If 5ema cross 8sma BEFORE hitting TP, CLOSE the trade.
If no 5ema cross 8sma and no hit SL, then continue the trade until hit TP.

So, always CLOSE trade when 5ema cross 8sma EVEN not hitting TP. UNLESS… you feel more comfortable using fixed SL as your exit mechanism.

Correct me if misunderstood but you are infact suppose to get out when price hitting TP. Nothing ‘chicken’ about it hehehe… On re-entries, it will be covered in Macfibo guide ver 1.1. Just focus on the basic entries first. :slight_smile: Until then…

Where shoul I have anchored my fib point A B or C on this 1hr Usd/Chf

There hasn’t been modification of the system. The PDF in the first page, as I stated in the intro paragraph : it’s the most raw and most basic version of Macfibo. In ver 1.1, i will add in more Macfibo ‘features’ (which had been part of Macfibo anyway but I don’t want to scare people away initially… wanted to keep it simple first). Whatever new stuff you’ve read that isn’t in the PDF is just previews of the things I’ve hinted before such as re-entries, S/R analysis, when to TP at 127.2, news candle etc etc. Stay tuned. :smiley:

Between candle A to candle C, I see two activations so I am not sure which activation that you want to know the fib.

For the first activation (after A, before B), the PT B for the fib will be the low candle near A.

For the second activation (after B, the big fat candle), the PT B still should be at A since it is still the lowest price prior the activation. Hope that helps.

[B]Oh Btw!!.. Thanks for the votes! I wasn’t aware that the system have ‘won’ the contest. :smiley: Thanks… [/B]

Thanks and congrats on winning!!!

“Macfibo in EU now has hit 423.6 and the system did not give me a signal to catch that fantastic wave” - I bet that’s what ringing in your head. You miss 100 pips move since that news candle… and now some part of you start questioning Macfibo ability to catch maximum waves. Hehehhe…

I admit today the price did not correct itself and did not give us any re-entry signal that most of you wished to happen. I won’t worry about it. This things happen once or twice in a month or two. Actually, the FOMC candle activated a valid re-entry signal, assuming you know how to trade FOMC Minute news, then you would’ve taken that signal (Macfibo + News, perhaps in Macfibo ver 1.2 hehe).

Price trended well… now it hits 423.6. If I am not mistaken, it was here in this forum some member asked me is there a way that we could catch the strong trending Macfibo that hits 423.6? I said “Trade the H4 activation”

Basically, if you want to catch the big waves… I am afraid you have to trade the bigger activation in H4 and D1. Do I trade H4 and D1? Yes I do. But which TF I mostly trade? Yes. H1.

*If you like to add filters in your Macfibo like trading according to the main trend. Then here’s a preview of how you can trade that technique (new Macfibo traders can disregard the following chart for now) :

aiai got stopped at usdjpy :frowning: