Macfibo system

I know, I know… :slight_smile:

It’s ok buddy. Try again.

It is a hard skill to master : Trade Detachment. I have traded for 5 years now, yet I feel I haven’t mastered it yet. BUt there is one thing I can say, and this is solely based on my own experience. The more you backtest the system you use, I mean thoroughly backtest the system (obtaining statistics etc), the more confident you are in the system (providing the system meets your criteria interms of how much pips it gets in a month or year) and when you are confident, you will trade with confidence until you are ‘in the zone’.

If I may, backtest and log your test trades until you’ve tested 100 trades, and I can guarantee you… you will feel more confident than you are now.

1. IF 5X8 cross before hitting TP, you exit. It is clearly explained in the PDF (first page). :slight_smile:
  2. Every detail I could find. I usually screenshot my test trades. If there is something I would like to note, I will write it down such as “Trade #52 Date 03/03/03 The candle that activates is a doji candle, price reverse”. I will share this more depth when I touch on how I backtest. Very soon.

I will release Macfibo version 1.1 at the end of this week. I am in final touch up (I want to make sure everything is clear, easy to understand and detailed). For now let me just reveal what new things can be expected in version 1.1. Let me warn you. It is not magical. It’s almost boring actually… Macfibo ver 1.0 was just basic entries with basic exit.

By the way, the list in ver 1.1 is already what I’ve discussed already in the thread but in the PDF ver 1.1 will be explained in detail and upon the release, it will become ‘official’; what I mean by this is there will be none of me saying “yes there is a filter, but just stay with the basic in the pdf explanation” or “yes there is re-entry, but just stick to basic”… so when I release it, I will accept members of the thread chose to use a bit more ‘advanced’ Macfibo trading and will be officially part of thread discussion (But, basic version still applies in the discussion!)

The following is what you will have in the next ‘edition’ :

[B]Added in ver 1.1[/B]

• Macfibo Filters : Basic S/R Analysis, Big-Candles
  • Macfibo Re-Entry Signal : Where to TP, SL, When to ignore re-entry signal
  • How to backtest Macfibo thoroughly

I have bigger chunks of Macfibo I want to share. But allow me to ‘reveal’ it slowly. But again, I think I’ve said this many times and i think some of you are sick of it already “Macfibo basic version alone is profitable enough”.

I’m curious to see the next 1 or 2 H fractal formation(s) on H1 GBPUSD and EURUSD, cable could do a HH while EURUSD could do a LH… interesting :wink:

Sufian! looking forward to MACFIBO 1.1 - Great work mate!

ps: really impossible to catch you up on msn :frowning:

Looking forward into v1.1! Thank you for your great work sufian and congratulations again!

Thank for the thoughtful and congratulation on your wining vote.

Quick signals update:
Heads up for crosses on GBPUSD GBPJPY USDJPY this hour on H1!

Preparing to long on GBPUSD (looks like a nice waterfall pattern upwards)!

Here we go (TP @161.8):

Hi Sufiansaid

Congratulations!
you did it!

So you only trade this system Asian open to London close?
And do you trade this system on monday and friday?

Thanks Cry for your support. But plz don’t cry agony as it makes me sad, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sufiansaid, thanks for take times to explain re-entry and Fibo. It’s very clear. You must be a good teacher.
In the last London session, I was able to pack 50pips in EU re-entry without the signal cross.
By the way, I use Bollinger Bands to help me prevent fake out. Just sharing.

Happy Easter, All.

Hi Robopip, sorry for the later reply. Thanks for the greeting. :slight_smile: Do I put my charity choice here or I have to contact you privately? Well, to avoid delays I’ll just post it here.

I’d like to choose World Vision. Thanks for the opportunity,.

Thank you everybody for the greetings. It’s nice to win, gives me an opprotunity to donate to charity. But you all know whats important is this thread has served some of it’s objectives : helping fellow traders to trade profitably.

So yes, I trade this system between Asian open until London close. Yes I trade this from Monday to Friday though I have personal rule in trading on Monday Asian Session and 2nd half of London session on Fridays. Though I do trade it when there is a buy/sell trigger in these specific times but I’d risk less and put my SL a bit tighter.

Hello blesspips, it is no trouble mate. Thats why I started this thread in the first place : to help. Me a good teacher? A good trader perhaps… a good teacher? I am not sure hahaha… one has to be a good speaker to be a good teacher I think. You might disagree.

Anywhooo… you got 50 pips on EU which is always good news, but you entered it without a re-entry signal? I’d rather you took the trade according to Macfibo H4 signal rather than guessing when to enter the trade on H1 (because in H1 there was no re-entry signal). I don’t want to be a party pooper buddy… congrats on your 50 pips and I am super happy that you got your pips but I’d much prefer if you entered according to the system rule you are using (but hey, unless you have personal rule on re-entries that I do not use… than that is super great! Please share it with us)

Keep posting buddy,. You’re doing great.

Hi Sufiansaid,
I agree with what you said and will try to follow the system.
Just yesterday, I saw 5 & 8 were too far from 20 and it started to back to down trend.
I didn’t think to check H4. I was purely luck but now learn that I should check H4.
Thanks Sufiansaid and looking forward to your new version 1.1.
God bless.

PS I’m on UJ now

Hi Sufian,
I’m new here and i am using ur system now.
I believe we have a good response on ur system.
I’m testing on GU and EU now. I believe both are giving me a LONG signal now. right?
GU now has hit 127.2 lvl. hope it goes to 161.8…
:slight_smile:

EUR/USD looks like its almost there on the h1

EURUSD is having a valid cross for the recent hours, so yep, you are right :wink:

I assume you have posted this about 2hrs ago, unfortunately, the signal for GBPUSD was hours and hours ago (if this is what you mean by GU and TF is H1). On the other hand, you’re right about EURUSD, it gave a long signal a few hours ago;)