Macfibo system

Thanks man… Been lurking… Finally trade solely using Macfibo (small mini lots at the moment). Great system.

I am in the same trade myself. Where is your TP at?

80.932… That’s at 161.8. Yours?

I have mine on 161 too… but its giving a hard time to me

Same here. Will exit if the close of this candle is bullish as 5+8 cross confirm. No worries, there is always another trade next time.

Update:

Exited…

The market is crazy today lol

Hi Sufian! Video is the best thing to teach people to understand you system. The system is very good. I have tried many of them but this one attracted my attention by its simplicity, “honesty” and loyalty of its originator - that means you! Go on, there is nothing to fear.

Thanks for that buddy!! Terribly sorry for the midtake. Correction(s) will be made ASAP…

Thank you for the kind words Allan. I will try. Hehehe…

The video idea is great!

Maybe a weekly video of one or 2 trades of the week that was. Will serve something like a review or refresher weekly.

LIKE’d! Keep up the good work, pare! See you soon…

One of my local Macfibo trader this morning invited me for Breakfast. We talked about nothing else than Macfibo. He thoughtfully reminded me a promise that I made to myself (obviously I told him about it) that I woud start posting Macfibo Performance stats for 2012 that is included with Secondary Signals once I revealed Secondary Signal technique in Version 1.1. [B]I totally forgot! [/B]

I’ve decided as well that in my System Update will not be only Main Signal reviews but Secondary Signals as well. So I thought thread readers can just skip the Secondary Signal reviews if you don’t want to touch it yet or ever.

Well without further ado, here’s the Macfibo Main Signal + Seconday Signal (Let’s call it MACFIBO… hahaha) performance so far this year (Update 26/4/2012) :

[B]Average Win : 32.1 pips
Average Loss : 20.8 pips
Net Pips : [B]1575 pips[/B] (Averaging 393.7 pips per month so far this year)
Winning Percentage : 66.4%

LAST 5 TRADES FORM : WWLWW (Net Pips : +70 pips)
LAST 10 TRADES FORM :WWWWLWWLWW (Net Pips : +158 pips)
[/B]
So it is very obvious that version 1.2 Macfibo performs better than the BASIC Macfibo version in terms of the number of net pips it harvested. The Average win is slightly smaller than the Basic Version (32 pips compared to 33 pips for Basic Macfibo), what makes me glad the most is the average loss is smaller compared to Basic Version (20 pips compared to 24 pips for Basic Macfibo).

Though basic version shows better performance in the last 5 trades (70 pips) but you can see there is only 5 pips difference. In the last 10 trades however, Macfibo System ver 1.2 harvested 158 pips compared to basic version that is 69 pips.

With this stats however, I am not trying to say Newbies should trade the ver 1.2. NOT AT ALL. Though it is clear this year ver 1.2 have been performing better than the Basic version, the bottom line is, Macfibo System in any version, so far this year, have been profitable and it’s 5-10 trades form never underperform to a point it will break your account… and that’s for me is what matters.

PDF WILL BE ATTACHED IN THE FIRST PAGE.

Hi Sufian,
i’m trading gbp/jpy and tryed entry on pricex20. Same SL fixed to 30pips. I know this is not your activator 5x20 and it’s more aggressive entry but i already tryed this? Up to now i had successfully trade.

Thank you

Charts please. Thanks. How many test trades have you tried this?

Hello!

I have noticed a number of times when I got a signal to enter( 5ema crosses 20 sma), a signal to exit ( 8 sma crosses 5 ema) comes up two or three bars after I enter. Although, at hindsight the price reached the TP of 161.8 and even higher if i ignored the 8 sma/5 ema cross, but I am already out of the position because I exited. =( Also, there are times during a trend(uptrend and downtrend) that the 5ema/8sma crosses multiple times because of minor pullbacks in the price but continued its trend to reached TP targets. What is your view on these?

If we re-entered according to the MACFIBO secondary signals, our profit would be much less due to the spreads (re-entered 3 times in a trend) as compared to ignoring the 5ema/8sma cross and just riding the trend until TP targets. In other words, I feel like the 5ema and 8sma cross exit signal sometimes seems to be faking me out into exiting a good trade especially when it happens 2 or three bars after I entered the trade. Thanks!

Only the market knows where the price goes, right? You can’t know for 100% sure that the price will go back with the trend and hit the TP right after you’ve exited with 5x8. Of course you might feel upset in these cases, but what you should feel about 5x8 exiting rule in general is that you are cutting your losses.

Hi goloka, thank you for the interest. First of all, Id like to know how many times exactly have this situation you are referring to actually happened? I know exactly what you mean though but have you noticed this over many test trades?

i can only answer based on my experience trading Macfibo in over 1000 trades… 5x8 as it does limit your profit sometimes but very often safes me from losing bigger pips. It suits me this way. if you feel 5x8 kimits the profit perhaps you can trade without taking note of it but please test Macfibo with your own defined exit mechanism in over 200 trades to see if it works. Cheers. Keep reading and posting buddy. Good question btw.

Sorry for writing this in the thread, but sufian, did you receive my pms?

EURUSD sell activated.

TP 161.8% 1.3174

SL 50% - 1.3235

I think its too early. The red and black EMA cross didnt confirmed yet. Correct me if Im wrong.

Yes, you are not alone. Originally I put SL at 38, but you may be right so i have modified to 50. There is R line around 1,3225