Macfibo system

Unfortunately guys, you’ve shown some impatience: you should have waited for the cross to be confirmed by a candle’s cross.

True, I am waiting for the candle to close. The signal has not yet been activated

You are correct bro.

I thought the cross is confirmed?

Yes, reviewing it now, seems like NOT YET confirmed … =(

Now it is:)

Hi everyone,

This seems like a great system! I’ve been playing around with back testing (I read this is very important) but I can’t find a good way to create a rule for the TP. I have found no problem (I think!) so far with the entry and the 5-8 cross over to exit but no luck with the TP.

Could someone point me in the right direction for some psuedo code that I can translate into code? I’m using the prodeal charts on the igindex platform if that helps. If anyone has any advice for a noob on back testing it would be gratefully received!

Keep up the good work,

Si

Where do we put point A since the confirmation candle is bullish? Do we put on the close or open? Thanks!

OPEN @1.3208 thereabouts

I would suggest waiting for the news to come out first in half an hour

EDIT: Iam in Short now, since the news dint do much on EUR USD!

Am in also EU and also USD CHF… But did jump the gun for EU… Still trying out the system on small lots… Good luck everyone.:smiley:

usd/cad is almost there.

but almost london close.

I feel like the american market is good up to 12 EST. Right now its -4 GMT.

They both are the same pair with -1 co relation

Whoops! And there goes my EURUSD short trade…

Ya… Actually now more of trying to get the feel of the system. Mini account with small lots.

SL on both positions.

Alright, its always good to know the system, but I was saying that there is no need to test the 2 pair separatly, test one pair and you will automatically test the other

Yep same here.

Closing on the 5X8 cross instead of SL @38.2% would have saved me a few pips but the problem with that is I dont like entering a trade without a fixed stop.

its my first trade with mcfibo. It was loss :slight_smile: