Mad Scalper

Nope, only rule Im thinking of adjusting is the osma…probably this weekend.

Thought so. Cleared my doubt. The bars were very attactive and got confused.

Thank you so much.
KC.

I think I am better understanding the system now.

Few pages before in this thread a member asked can we trade multiple times in the same slope and you said yes.

Now it makes sense.

Take a trade, leave the re-tracement, then if setup is good another one.

In this case, Blue to red short signal with osma < 0, then when it changes from red to blue no trade (re-tracement) then wait for the blue to red for next one.

I really appreciate the time you take to clear the doubts.

Thank you so much.
KC.

Took this in my demo account.

Color Red to Blue
Red 14Ma is above the Purple 50Ma
Osma > 0

Is this correct.

Thanks.
KC.

Hi,

Quick question.

When your are in a trade, say long blue, after few candles if it changes to red will you close your trade are will wait till it hit the stop.

Thanks.
KC.

Stop hit. Lost the trade. Well thats what demo practice is for.

Will wait for my next good trade.
:slight_smile:

When the red crosses the purlpe, you have to wait it out and take the next signal in that direction…after a pullback. Lines crossing means possible trend change…way to dangerous to trade it as part of this system.

Thank You.

It’s not technically a rule to close there, but it’s a good indication that the probablity of a win is less, and you can manage the trade with that in mind.

ie. close, take off half, or just leave it on and take the slightly higher risk.

There will be big news in new york (you know how i feel about scalping around big news), besides that I noticed that fridays have a lower win % with pretty much any system (there are real reasons for that, not worth getting into).

so, I’m just looking for one perfect setup here for london and then I’ll probably call it a week.

good luck.

Egarly waiting for Eur/Usd Long set up…
:smiley:

GU just gave entry. If you look closely it did change red and blue again for entry. osma didnt confirm, but I might remove it any way.

I banked half the position and will let it run, locked at BE. …see what we get.

Yes I noticed that. Was little bit scared and did a 3 micro lot.

lol
:slight_smile:

Edit:- took the trade after the osma confirmation. so long way to go.

I also think losses can be really minimised by getting out of trades that aren’t going anywhere and waiting for as better setup (like EU yesterday for me). I’m sure that it can be tweaked to give a 90% accuracy.

It’s a winning system, no doubt about it at all. Do you see it staying that way?

Notice your thread is starting to gather momentum now :wink:

I didn’t take that trade due to the Osma not lining up. I’m sticking rigidly to the rules at the moment so if you don’t think the Osma is accurate, what about using RSI or something else?

It would need to be back tested a fair while to prove it’s worth I guess.

Yep, I just put it out there…maybe save some noobs some heartache, and piss off the brokers, hahaa.

btw I closed the rest of that GU at BE after banking half…but it looks like it still wants to go…oh well. I’m just playing it safe today.

Now that people are really testing this method, I have to make a decision on that…this weekend.

I just wanted to point out.

We started todays move, up, on eu and gu.

Once they started their first retrace down, I noticed that gu was pulling down LESS then eu.

My next thought…GU is stronger then EU. Look for the GU long rather than the EU.

At times I struggle with which pair to pick when they both give signals, and pick the wrong one as the other paid off with more pips. Directly comparing the two pairs helps.