Mad Scalper

Yeah, mine’s at 23 and have it in mind but cheers for the heads up anyway :slight_smile:

pa is just going nowhere…it happens. I would try to close somewhere decent and wait for better pa.

I’m way ahead of you fella, just stagnating, got out with a pip and a half profit :rolleyes:

Out of interest, I added bollinger bands to my chart, gives me a better understanding of where things are headed. I’ve gotten used to them with the other strats I use and they are really good indicators for OB/OS and price direction.

My Bollinger tunnel has narrowed right in with the stagnating price action which suggests that a breakout isn’t too far off usually. It’s still suggesting that this will be south rather than north. Looking at the other time frames backs this up…

Down she goes…

lol, saw that. Might get another GU short entry for New York the way its looking.

Hi Mystic,

Nice observation.

Good luck.
KC.

Hope so!

Thanks, beginner’s luck though, I suspect! :o

I took this but now news is coming…uh oh

…and it didn’t half move against you :frowning:

I took a loss on that eu as news came out…I really can’t stand news. I shouldnt really enter less than 30 mins before…I need to stick to that.

Now im short gu

Out. Made up for the silly eu loss at news…and then some :slight_smile:

Well, I’m done for the day.

For the record, my mad scalper trades were: BE, Win, Loss (at news), Win…so net profit.

PA was not very clean today, so a positive out come under this condition is nice to see. Earlier this week, when conditions were better, we saw a mountian of pips.

Have a good day everyone.

Well done Pete, survived another day in profit.

Long on EURJPY +19

just out of curiosity how many pips do you average per day? and per week? seems like a good system and sounds like its almost always in profit

Nice going, but I see you entered a long while the osma was still below zero…Im guilty of that too…not sure the osma is set just right yet, or even needed.

To answer the question about pips made per day on this…I just recently tightend up the rules, and I also trade other methods, so hard to say.

It depends how many pairs you are trading too. Seems to be a few setups per session on the 3 pairs I watch. With targets 15-25 pips, and maybe an 85% win ratio. …rough estimate.

sounds good are the newer rules on the 1st page?

Hi Petefader,

Is this a good entry. I was just going through the charts to learn the system good. Found this setup. But was not sure. Got bit confused. The Red line 14Ma is below the purple 50Ma. But Osma is above 0 and the Red color changed to Blue.

For long entry does the red 14Ma as to be above the 50Ma

Need your help.

Thanks.
KC.

That’s not a long signal according to the rules. Rule number one, [B]always trade in the direction of the 50 ema angle[/B]. Since the angle is down, you would be loooking to enter shorts on a retrace (blue then red for entry)