Mad Scalper

So far total move on that gu long was about 31 pips minus spread…so a regular scalp target would have worked out (unfortunetly I closed too soon.)

Playing it safe? Welcome to my world!!

Is your chat room open to all comers Pete?

Well…it’s paid subscibers, but I’m just offering FREE help here. I do however chat up a storm on skype when I’m bored, but I can’t tell you to contact me on skype because the mods will give me an infraction, lol.

Think EU long set up is going to happen soon.

KC.

EU 50 ema has gone flat, GU has not, as of this moment GU has the stronger up trend.

I agree. GU is strong. Still looks like EU will come up.

GU looks ready to give a long signal here, but resistance is adding some risk.

Go Gu Go Gu…

In this trade.

Lets see. Could be my first sucessfull trade.

KC.
:smiley:

Ah! I guess like all relative newbies, i’m eager to get as many different perspectives as possible right now so sharing thoughts with other traders is damn useful.

Seperating the wheat from the chaff is another matter entirely…:smiley:

I totally agree with you.

I tried few systems and lost much. Got frustrated and started doing trades like a coin toss. pure gamble. Paid mony buying useless systems.

At least here I can share my thoughts and especially many thanks to pete.

Learning a lot. Like he said sure I will send him a Christmas and New Year card.

KC
:smiley:

If it isn’t too much to take on, i’d really recommend you also take a look at Tymen’s candlestick trading method.

He shares two characteristics of mine. Extreme caution and intense organisation. I honestly think that trading this way is the only way that newbies will make money from the get-go rather than having to blow accounts to learn lessons.

There’s a lot of reading in there and if you can get to grips with it all, you can make trades that are as close to be sure-fire winners as you could imagine. The downside is, they don’t show their faces all that often so patience is another quality you need with his approach!!

Is this method in this site.

Thanks for all your help
KC.

GU is having trouble with that resistance level…those lines are there for a reason :wink: . I passed on the trade, especialy while I’m in extra safe Friday mode. Remember what I said about supp/resist levels. [B]Don’t enter a trade if NOT breaking the s/r will give you a loss.[/B]

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/10812-joy-candlestick-trading-learning-experience.html

I would start here but it’s quite confusing.

There are Two PDF’s and three threads in total that have been drawn up and it takes some getting through. You will learn about bollinger bands, candle formations and Starcs. You will also get to grips with a brilliant entry strat.

However, unless you’re a full time trader, I would leave this for now. You need the screen time to make it work IMO.

Good point.

Have to remember that.

Have to sleep atleast 2 hrs.

Thank you so much Pete & Mystic

Good luck.

KC.

yeah man, get rest. Talk soon.

No problem.

Hey, if you’re still in that trade, it’s hotting up for you !

Well, there you have it folks. The only trade that met our entry conditions for this slow moving London open, was the GU long. EU didnt give a setup…50 EMA went flat. (GJ was good, but let’s leave that out for now)

I was worried about resistance, but the trade played out just fine…so far a 25 pip move.

Geez, talk about missed opportunity. Mad Scalper goes on with out me on this one.