Mad Scalper

Cool. In 20 mins big news is comming out. It’s US “non-farm employment change”.

Anything that starts with the term “non-farm” is notorius for bad pa pryor to release.

Maybe a little pull back on the eu coming up and a chance for a sell coming up soon?

Edit: didn’t happen…but I made about 10 pips on two trades selling on the M1

Caught +30

Good trade signals were on the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. Would like to have got in the EURJPY but no pull back signal for an entry point.

Now if I could just learn how to post a chart…

Is that a valid entry signal on the eurusd & gbpusd right now?

I guess it was… Just got 20 each of the eurusd & gbpusd.

Yes it was, but I wasn’t going to push my luck…this time of day, trends tend to die out.

PTB, search google for an image hosting site to upload your chart to, and get a url adress that you then copy into your post. Click on the square yellow picture box while making a post, to paste in your pic’s url.

Man, there were good trades to short this morning!!
I made about 50 pips shorting the g/u and a/u.
Had to get out b/c had to work…man…I shouldn’t have closed them out so soon!

That seems to be the catch phrase today :wink:

In simplest terms…these big moves are due to the time of year. I was looking back at Feb, March, April past years on EU. 200+ pip daily candles are the norm. This is why I’m using my 1hr system more lately…to get bigger targets, but when I dont get an entry on that…good old Mad Scalper is there.

I’ve used that catch phrase too much recently!! haha!

Any idea why it seems those months have seen big swings last year and the trend is continuing this year so far?
My goal is 50pips per day so if I can meet that I’m happy (which I did today…) but I think if I was a little more patience I could have done about 200 today!!

does anybody use this?
webmt4.com/index.php?nav=1

Now…how to make it a little smaller?

See if this fits better.

Looks like 90% will be about right.

I entered the first two trades but NOT the third…just marked it to see what happens.

What happened to my charts that I had posted? Pipsygirl says “Image missing”. It was there earlier. Anyone know what is going on?

I’m using SnagIt and Photobucket.

A trade I wish I had made.

I’m posting this to see if the image goes missing later on.

what good broker for scalpers method ? and not scam

Bulls make money
Bears make money
Pigs get slaughtered

“Your success (or failure) as a trader comes down
to one thing and one thing only…pure psychology.”

Greed will kill your account. Be happy with what you made and never dwell on what you “lost” because of getting out too soon.

Oanda.

PTB, the last chart you posted seems to be fine. If you want to make it smaller, what I do is open the mt4 menu to the left of the chart. That will shrink your chart space, and subsequently your pic size.

fxcm v bad
take care all the internet write if u want loss u money go to fxcm

fxsolutions.com v good only 1 broblem in all use forex company no money grantee if them closed no money! for any one
american rools!!

FXsolutions has horrible spreads…9 pips on GJ?? That’s surely less money in your bank, and their prices are delayed and smoothed compared to other brokers.

That’s not a valid Mad Scalper entry, due to the flat 50 EMA. It’s a break out of low volume chop (spent an hour in a 10 pip range), that may or may not establish a new trend…very risky not to wait for a pullback and short signal, imo.

*unless you are using a different system.

hello,

am using fxpulp broker, how will i download or get these indicator
mad scalper indicator on the MT4 PLATFORM.

WHAT ARE THE VALUE I SHOULD ATTACH.

PLS TEACH ME