Mad Scalper

Nice and quick :slight_smile:

Thank you veary much.

OMG +60 pips for this beutifull day!
Thanks to Petefader and this nice system :slight_smile:

Congrats Plimsol. Which pairs were you trading?

God day. in the morning was nice setup on EU but i did not took this trade becouse i was afraid of strong pivot reverse. could have some pips butā€¦
Still its a nice example :slight_smile:
will watch for moreā€¦

Actually the 50 ema was too flat to be a safe trade. You would have picked up a 10-15 pips on that one but I would have waited for a steeper slope. You can see how it reversed directions shortly afterwardsā€¦which confirmed that the slope was not steep enough. Just lucky on this one.

Hello
Thank you for the tip I will keep it in mind

Hi all,

Iā€™ve been trying this system for a while but have not been able to enjoy the success that I know some of you have. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not doing something right but not too sure whereā€¦

On my printscreen, I would identify the vertical blue and green lines and 2 different entry points which I would log my trade. The first trade (blue line) would have given me a profit but I would have hit my stop if I entered at the green line.

How do I avoid trades like where the green line is?

look at the volume on the green line. I think we need to have some volume for good trade and in this example there is not much

I agree that seeing the volume drop off would be an indication the the trend is losing its momentum. I suggest you follow petefaderā€™s other thread on volume to get further insight. Volume is becoming very important to me in my trading after following that threadā€¦much more important than I would have thoughtā€¦and now I use the volume all the time.

This system only works in a vigorous trend. The vigor of the trend is displayed by the steepness of the slope and the increase in volume. All trends have a beginning and an end. A breakout after a consolidation is a good indication of a beginning.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/21453-1-500-pips-per-month-method-vsa-sr-fibb-etc.html

waching EU and EJ maby we will see entry :rolleyes:

No its big choppy monster on my screen :frowning:

They both look really flat right now. Itā€™s best to wait until the trend has alread started before jumping inā€¦or can see a definite breakout. I use a close resolution. When the trend fills my screen then I know Iā€™ve got a trendā€¦and I can also see the separate colors. If the colors are run together, such as in the screen shot above, then I canā€™t see the definite color separation. Sometimes the pullback can be very subtle and quick, which I like but if the pullback is quite long then I find the momentum has usually dropped off and it is not a safe trade.

Keep in mind that Pete only uses this for trends. He uses the VSI system for most of his tradingā€¦at least thatā€™s what I understand from following his threads.

Thanks Janqie. By the way, can you share your template for the mad scalper system? I like how it looked on a white background compared to on the black oneā€¦

Thanks PTB. Will check out Peteā€™s other thread as well. Did this mad scalper system work well for you too?

Mad Scalper system works very well for me. I also use the ema step system here on babypips. Quite often I will use one to confirm the other. The volume is always useful.

Nice observationā€¦volume was extremely low, and we donā€™t want to trade if we see that. Rock on guys! :slight_smile:

Petefader, thanks for sharing the system. Hopefully, Iā€™ll be able to reach the results that you guys have achieved shortlyā€¦:slight_smile:

Thanks for your words and for your nice system I like it veary much!

lyrradnat here is template for you. I attached indicator to cause done some changes with colors in the code

Hi everyone,

this will be a totally newbie question, and Iā€™m still only halfway through the topicā€¦

When looking at the below chart, you say youā€™re in, and mark your entry point:

Arenā€™t you supposed to wait till the close of the first red candle according to the rules?

Thank you for sharing this system. Canā€™t wait to finish reading and give it a try. :slight_smile:

Ati

Yes, we wait for the candle to close. When I mark my entry, it is on the close of that candle.