Mad Scalper

Hello Petefader,
Thank you very much for pointing out the weakness of Mad Scalper system. You mentioned you trade two other 1h system. One of them is your VSA system. I am interested to know about the other one. Thank you very much for your kind help.

Sorry, I don’t share that one.

Yesterday was a great day for trading this strategy for me. Hope it keeps getting better and better

:mad::mad:

The price of the candle closed above 14 ma. Osma was above zero. 14 was above 50. The previous candle closed black. The marked candle should have been a long winner. But it was a bearish candle.
Was price already too far above the 14 ma? Was the 50 ma not trending enough?

This could in my opinion easily happen a lot more times. So I hope someone has a good reason why this wasn’t a good setup.

Thanks in advance

Jochem

Hi Jochem. Without the proper template/indicators, we can’t determine if that is a valid entry. They are located in the first post.

Thats simple…the candle before your marked candle had high volumn…the next candle(your marked candle) had lower volumn…that tells you that the up-bar candle showed weakness, not strenth.
Plus, the black candle to the left of the up-bar, shows weakness in the near past…we have to wait a candle or two, or three, to see if our assumptions are correct

Someone wasnt interested in the market going long at that point

Read the ebook “master the markets”, a couple of times…

…and master the market lol

hmm, this isn’t my VSA thread. :confused:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/21453-1-500-pips-per-month-method-vsa-sr-fibb-etc.html

I’m an avid reader of both your threads…

Got a lil mixed up…sorry

Is it possible please if you can post the metatradaer 4 template for this system.

(please direct me to the template and or thread itself if this question is already asked and answered).

Thank you in advance.

:rolleyes:

I am sorry Peterfader !!!

I did not realise the tinyfile thing was a link.

I shall pay a bit more attention the next time :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: no prob.

Hello just found this nice system any people still trading this?

Hi,
Newbie here, and yes taken 200 pips today with it. :slight_smile:

hey there. newbie here. ive been reading this forum for quite sometime n it seem promising as i love scalping. but i do have a problem. where i the lastest attached indicator? tried the first one but seem to have problem.

I have downloaded the file from the first page … there is a file extention .tpl and bunch of other files.

Where to put the .tpl?

and what about the other files? (on my knowledge it should be put under expert/indicators)

thank you

put all the indicators into mt4/experts/indicators
and the .tpl file into mt4/templates load your mt4 platform and chose the mad scalper template and you’ll get all you need.
its veary nice system i red all the thread and doent understand why people is’nt active since it realy looks great. i will try this system and will post some trades of mine
good look to all and happy piphunt!

my first entry with this system was little risky i left on BE when it reached 10 pips and market rewarded with +15 :slight_smile:

Well done. :slight_smile: