Mad Scalper

LOL - I’m not sure if thats a no comment because babypips doesn’t allow it in the forum, or because its a stupid question…

soryy I was a bit tyred :slight_smile:

when someone puts a smiley face that means you thought of something smart, an EA wouldnt be so perfect since its such a quick TF.

No way :slight_smile: Just trying to learn something from you.
Today morning I red all important posts of this thread again and saved all the pics with good setups to wach before traiding. :smiley:
Now at the charts and missed nice trade on gbpjpy. Think its nice example and like you said, if man can spot few of this everyday thats all you need :slight_smile:
I would enter trade soon as it breaks resistence what do you think Petefader?

Shai: wasn’t this trade just pure luck? I wouldn’t have entered it (and I enter trades that turn out to be losing ones, but I’m working on this ;)), the 50 EMA line is either flat, or pointing down, from what I can see.

If you go to chart properties and change your Foreground color the white you will find that it is much easier to see and read. At least try it and see how you like it.

Took 20 pips on this beutifull uptrend and its going to the sky :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Shai;176217]

Pool boy,

Look at the 50 EMA, no slant = no trade. Read the first post again.

Ya, he go lucky lol. I have to keep my self under control…if I answer you the way I normally do, I’ll get an infraction. :smiley:

Seriously…make sure you follow all rules in the first post, and feel free to ask anything.

Sweetness!

With risk… Pips can be made on the ema crosses which start the beginning of a possible trend. Not recommending a deviation from page 1 rules… I’m just saying. This is 1m trigger finger ready trading.

1min chart…Insane Scalper! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t find MA crosses on smaller TF to be high percentage…for me. But hey…can’t argue with profit. :slight_smile:

Lots of good trades today. Thanks pete…You have a great method here. The thing I like about it is that it is so simple. Just a quick glance at a chart and you can quickly see if it is a good candidate for a trade.

Thanks again and have a great week-end.

hi

I have been looking and reading through this thread for sometime and the method here is quite today I had no trades today because the volume indicator has been below 300 for most of the day.

Carl

Just got +12 on this one nice day With nice system!
Thanks Petefader! :slight_smile:
Nice weekend to all!

I first look at the steepness of the trend…and then the volume bars in comparison to each other. When you have an important news announcement, like this morning, you will see large volume bars at first and then they taper off but the price is still moving vigorously. After that initial large burst of activity the volume bars look small in comparison but the price tells you that activity is still there. I saw lots of great trades this morning. I did well. I suggest you read and follow Petefader’s other thread and use it in conjunction with this one. 301 Moved Permanently

PTB thanks for your information. If you dont mind can I ask you to share
your pics from this week with explanations how you consider god and bad trades.
It would be veary usefull.
P.S thanks for the tip in PM I will kepp it in my mind :wink:

I have tryed to study about volume. Have red Petes other thread and now reading the book. since i am slow english reader i will finish it in maby week :slight_smile:
Tryed to analize this example helping myself with volume analizis.
We had nice downtrend after that pullback to about 50% fib.
Now we are waiting for entry. Near fib we have tight candles with lower volume that means no more buyng presure left and after comes down candles with wider range and higher vvolume so we enter to the bus with confidece and going to the downside :slight_smile:

Pete can you comment on this one?

Hi Pete,
Just wondering if you had uploaded the new template that doesnt have the small lines visible in the shaded areas?

I have changed the colour on my charts, but as soon as I change to another type of chart, and back to MADscalper…the lines reappear.
I even saved the chart without the lines to my template file…and again when I add that template…the lines are there again.
I know it really doesnt matter…but it looks so much cleaner

Could you upload a zipfile with the the lines gone??

Thanks…*D

Are you sure you are changing the color correctly? I just did a test change on the old template with the lines, then saved and then put it on a chart…the lines did not reappear. Let me run through how I did it in case you are doing something different.

Right click on the chart…click on “Indicators list”…click on “ytg_DveMashki_ind_w_Signals”…click on “Edit”…click “Inputs” (if it is not already open)…scroll to the bottom…double click on the yellow box…click on the down arrow…click “none”…do the same with the turquoise box. click OK, then click close. The yellow and turquoise lines should be gone. Save the template. Should be good to go. I don’t have any problem. Good Luck

I do remember that I did it differently the first time and it did not work. But this works for me. This is the way I did it the first time and then someone did post the template…I think.

Thanks so much for the help…but on my machine, the colours were replaced by lil black lines whenever they cross the coloured clouds.
Hopefully someone has the new template they can share…

I went through all the posts, and didnt see a new template
There was a link to some place where we could change the DveMashki ourselves…but im not a programer lol