Mad Scalper

I did see the lil black lines when I was going thru the steps but they somehow disappeared. If I knew how to send a template to you from my MT4…

Here’s the shaded indie with no extra lines. (The green link on the bottom right).

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

As much as I like ODL mt4 for volume and price action, Mondays pivots and Murry Math are useless because it counts a few hours before Aisa as A WHOLE DAY! …pretty silly. Anyway, nice trades already. :slight_smile:

*Alpari is good for Monday pivots and Murry Math levels.

Here are the entries again, taking into consideration Alpari pivot and Murry Math levels…better for Mondays.

Good morning! Nice trades Pete congrats! :slight_smile:

Good morning! I haven’t been awake at this time in a while…it’s 4:54 am here. Been getting up to trade at 2am the last year and needed a break for a while…ahhhh sleeep. :slight_smile:

This thread is pretty much running itself at this point…everthing you need to trade the system profitably is here! :smiley:

So, I’m going to try and do more real time analysis in my VSA thread.
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/21453-1-500-pips-per-month-method-vsa-sr-fibb-etc.html

The way I’ve been trading for a while now is to first look for VSA setups on the 1 hr, and use mad scalper as a secondary if there is no 1 hr signal, or its too late to get in a 1hr VSA move. (I don’t chase trending moves or take breakouts on 1hr trades)

Damn is that realy truth? can I spot professional intrest in price?
Took these two trades. First of all there was good volume on going down, then on pullback i saw more sell intrest in candles so took two trades down an then bam! nice candles down with higher volume. +40 in my pocket! :slight_smile: Damn :rolleyes:
Pete please can you comment?

What’s to say? Those are sweet money setups. :slight_smile:

Yes, VSA all about spotting professional buying and selling. I only trade reversals with VSA…no jumping in late on a trend, but entering with smart money before the trend.

Thank you for these two threats! really you dont know how thankfull I am! becouse of you I’m getting better trader!

Your welcome, glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

Added bonus for me is knowing that you are pissing off your broker, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

will do more :smiley:

Hi all,

Looking at the attached chart, would you all enter at the point marked by the blue and orange line?

Would these be valid entries according to the mad scalper system or would you all consider volumes to be too low?

Thanks.

Blue line yes, perfect trade…Orange, no, too close to Murry Math support.

Dont trade against a support or resistance, if NOT breaking it will cause a loss.

Volume is fine on both…to the far left you see low volume, then it picked up and was steady.

Thanks Petefader, for the advice. I hope to be able to get some good results from your system soon.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to clarify exactly what currencies we are trading. From the forum so far I have got:

EUR/USD
GBP/USD
GBP/JPY

Is there any that are missing?

Hello,
Good day today :slight_smile: Just took quick +12 on this EJ nice start of the day!

P.S Madar. really i think this system is good to any pair witch has some action in active times. like I’m waching
EurUsd
GbpUsd
UsdChf
EurJpy
I really dont trade GbpJpy since my spread is 5 pips on this one and this makes harder scalp trades and keeps my heartbeat higher :smiley:

Thanks for that!

Quick question, if you miss the first entry signal, does that mean that you shouldnt trade for that whole segment.

Grab By | Simple. Screenshot. Sharing Software Blog

I traded for that last red candle you see, and now it has just climbed and climbed. Was that an incorrect signal? What did I do wrong?

Also - what is the exit strategy. Is it just a flat pip number, or is it when the red crosses the purple?

It had already had a nice run down and was slowed on the MML @ 1.3550. When you look at the 1 hr chart you can see that it is at support over on the left. There are also nice pin bars which mean that the big boys may be buying. You should be following Petes other thread on VSA. 301 Moved Permanently

Technically, there is nothing wrong with that short trade…by Mad Scalper standards. They can’t [I]all[/I] be winners…but as PTB said, if you are following Volume (VSA), and simple support resistance, then you wouldn’t even think of shorting there.

Yes, you can trade the next signal on a trending move, if you missed the first one.

Exits are not an exact science. Typcally 15 to 25 pips using the pivots and murry math levels as targets. (SL same 15 to 25 pips)

Been getting a few pm’s concerning 1m scalps.

I will take a 1m scalp based on Pete’s Mad Scalper rules… But…

I have a 5m chart next to the 1m and I observe that 5m is in “BUY” mode and not too close to sup/res. Works best when 5m has broken thru Murrey lines.

Hope this clarifies for some of you guys that like the quick action that 1m brings.

Great system Pete!