Mad Scalper

Great clarifications on LachieD trades. I think that all of us ( specialy newbies) should look at this bad trades and analyze with your clarification.

Nice clarification on trades Pete! thanks
PTB thanks for tips realy good stuff
Guys Iā€™m thinking one thing. Maby next week from monday we can trade London and US togrther like some kind of interactive trading. We could discuss trades before entry and talk about what we can see in the market.
This would be veary usefull for new peopple and for all of us. I think together we can create somethink realy good here :slight_smile:

Hey, J, i spoted that this forum has chat , up on our options, so we can use this chat for your proposal . What you think?

We can hang out on chat during london an Us, sessionsā€¦ We can use this chat , all people who like this M5 trading sistem.

Realy good Idea! I will chek how that thing works. I have to solve some problems with flash player :slight_smile:

Gravity, yeah it works with no problem thanks for pointing it out. I think it would be cool to use it all together :slight_smile:
Its late here in Lithuania and here comes my bet time :smiley:
Good night to everyone!

oo it is working, niceā€¦:slight_smile:

yeah, i am in Croatia, is Bed time for me allso. see ya on monday.

Night.

This would really help me, because Iā€™m in dog-**** because of my trading. Very close to my ā€œgive upā€ limit on my balance. I need help badly. Simply, I need from you to tell me when you are entering a trade.

I hope youā€™ll be in the chatroom on Monday Gravity.

Great information! Also like the idea of working together, I think it will help with making everyone more disciplined.

Also to bring up crosshair in MT4 (for people like me who donā€™t have mouse)
just hit control+f

Hey guys
Iā€™ve been following this thread for sometime now.
I like the idea of using the chat room to trade MS togeather. so much so I regestered just now :smiley:
Thanks for all the great info btw
Cheers!

How does someone start a mad scalper chat room?

welcome to the thread.:wink:

Okay Guyā€™sā€¦ Where is this chat room everyone is talking about??

baypips chatroom. at the top of this page

Time Frame:M1
Currency Pair: EU
Profit: +5

we were in chatroom durig london sesion, and we had one nice trade , someone toked 10, someone 14 pips.

I skiped new york sesion, but now i see that was also nice one on EU.

Yeah, I missed that. It was around MML, though.

Hope to see you tomorrow in the chat, Gravity.

offcourseā€¦

i sow you today you were a litle bit angrry, but few of them has diferent sistems, so you stick to your, and it will be ok.

now you see our day trading day, today. we wait wait, for trade two, and thats it.

Hello,
Sorry I wasā€™nt able to be in trading today with you guys had rehersals with my chamber ensemble I will have a concert in few weeks. I see you had a good day today will be happy to join you tomorrow. hope it will be nice day :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Just re-subscribing to this thread! :slight_smile:

Hi folks

I enjoyed the chat room last night, hopefully make it back tonight if Iā€™m not at work.
Cheers!