Mad Scalper

one nice trade on london session today.

Everyone should come during london and new york on chat!

See yaa tomorow…:cool:

Nice scalp on EURUSD at 19:40 (went short, 13.5 pips), and EURCAD at 21:20 (went short, 13 pips). Unfortunately, some negative trades in late NY session, but outside the mad scalper rules. Ending this day with some 15 $ in profit. Night…

yes L, nice one on eurusd,

yust folow the rules, and your pips count will rise daily.

see yaa morning…

Pair: EU
Timeframe: 5m
Profit: +10

Murray Math Lines.

Does anyone know more about these? Or can someone point me in the best direction for more research?

I’m interested in learning about them generally, but also about how the indicator works in MT4 - eg, I see it uses the 1hr timeframe, but my lines don’t seem to change every hour. Do they just change once a day?

Also, Pete, is your shading indicator based on Laguerre?

Great thread everyone!! Great system Pete!

Many thanks,

GT3RS

I could give you some answers but Pete is more educated, so wait for him, when he spot yoour post he will answer to you properly.

Welcome to the thread. If you have time you can join us on chat , london and new york sessions.

Was this a risky/invalid mad scalper entry?

I mean, I won 15 pips, but do you recommend similar future entries?

i cannot see picture clear … Its to close MM line, but all other is ok, I cant se clear pic.

It closed a candle above daily support.

I don’t know. I’m never sure about to MMLs. I’ll wait for pete to explain them.

Should have I long here?

I’m never sure with these violent pullbacks, despite a candle closing ABOVE MML before the pullback.

How would you read this?

nice one trade.10 TP

Hrm…decided to wait out on this trade…hunted more than 10 pips…on one candle it went down 12 pips…then started going back…closed it on 7.5 pips…lost my nerves. But…a profitable trade is a profitable trade…anyway, US news too close to play with this.

EDIT: Zakaj nisi na MSN-u?

think that this setup was close to news release… do not trade near news time…

Hello guys
Hope you had a good trading day today :slight_smile:
So like I promised want to show you something.
Few days I tried to proof that this method is even more powerfull.
This is not modification or somethig just tryed to catch more pips of the
market. Had three days with bit more than 100 pips.
So what do we need?
Trend indentification.
When price bars goes in the otherside of the 50 Ema we can say that this is
possible new trend. Later trend will comfirm or not on 1 min MadScalper entry. If we have choppy on 5 min there will be no entry
Next we look at 1min timeframe for pullback and entry.
Entry must be in all MadScalper conditions.
Pullback must be not deep and have not to cross 50 Ema.
When we take it we have to set stop loss at last high or low.
This will be 5 - 10 pips and go for 15 - 30 proofit. Noticed that after first 5 - 7 pips can leve SL on BE. Important to take
only first entry and maby second if it looks realy good becouse soon
there can be normal MadScalper setup on 5 min (general retrace)
Look at the pics and you wil understand everything
So what can you say guys? Can it be something god?

[QUOTE=janqie;181743]So what can you say guys? Can it be something god? QUOTE]

Looks very similiar to my post #581.

It works… I’ve been scalping the 1m w/ this system for quite sometime.

Looks like your entries are a little earlier than mine. On those charts…please be more specific on your precise point of entry and exit on the 1m.

Also, sounds like Madscalper rules don’t apply to the 5m w/ your entries because on 5m the 50 ema looks flat on some of those charts.

Also, are you just trading the cross of price of the 50 ema before you start looking for 1m entries?

And are you entering at the crest of a 1m pullback or are you using Madscalper rules and waiting for the shading to turn the appropriate color w/ a candle close?

Please clarify these things cause it seems a bit foggy…

Other than that… I definitely think your onto something. However, you might not find that 1m will yield you as many pips… It’s always been in and out trading for me…

Looking forward to your reply…

Nice work,
revrobwimb

1. I’m looking price to go thru 50 Ema to consider new move. No need Emas to cros just price closed in the other side of ema.
  2. when I have it I’m swiching to 1min and start looking for pullback (pullback = color change) If you look on 5 min you’l see just one or two candle pullback and no color change and on 1 min would be full pullback with color change.
  3. Entry = candle witch changed color to right direction after pullback. Candle must be healthy without large wicks or other crazy stuff. Entry candle must have bigger volume than previous.
  4. After entry set stop loss at last HH or LL (depends long or short) usualy would be 5 - 10 pips
  5. after 5 - 7 pips stop at BE. Take proofit 15 - 30 pips

MadScalper rules plyed on 1 min not on 5 min on 5 min just price over 50 Ema. Take only first maby second entry on 1 min to catch posible new trend move. When at BE have in mind that 5 min pullback can ocur for 5 min mad scalper entry. 1 min entry is not on the cross in the pics purple line is posible new move and green - entry. I’m not thinking about in’s and out’s those trend changes ocurs just few times in both sessions and main thing is to catch it with just first entry becouse later entrys is more dangerous.

hope its more informative :slight_smile:
If you have more questions please wright we can discuss on something, but tomorrov :slight_smile: its bed time for me. Will answer to all, good night

1 Like

[quote=“janqie,post:730,topic:30413”]

Thanks for the clarification.

Please continue to post your success.

Thanks again,
revrobwimb

I was thinking about the same thing when looking at long healthy no color change m5 trends. It’s just logical to find entries for such trends even if a visible mad scalper pullback does not appear on m5. Anyway, it’s even more advisable to enter a trade if a pullback was weaker, and m1 pullback just means an even less pullback if it’s not visible on m5.

Hello guys,
Took +70 pips in this nice morning :slight_smile:
Will explore more and soon will be with you in chatroom

is the chat room even that busy?