Mad Scalper

Have you been following all the rules on all your trades? Losses will happen, as with any system, but you should be profitable over time…sticking to all the rules. Keep learning and you will get there…as I always recommend, trade on a demo untill you are confident with the system and yourself.

Hey Guys, I have been using this system for a while and love it :slight_smile: Because of all the volitality since yesterday, how many of you are going to sit it out a few days?

Hello guys!
Finally got my exam with nice results and my masters is in the pocket :slight_smile:

Anyway back to trading from now Its summer and I have lots of time for it.
Soon will write something about what I will watch with this system

Hello boys and girls.

Nice to be back First trade of this beutifull day +15 :slight_smile:

Got only 15 becouse its my first trade in lon three weeks :slight_smile:
But look at it if ride the higherlows now would be 50 pips locked and risk is only 9 pips so nice risk reward here

Another 15 :slight_smile:

Thats it for this beutifull day. Almost forgot how this nice system works :slight_smile:
have a nice evening

To Pete, janqie, and others, do the rules as laid out in the first post still hold or have there been any changes to those instructions? After being frustrated recently with other attempts at scalping the shorter TFs, I’d like to set up a template in MT4 and give this a try.

Hey
If you want to trade original strategy all the rules is in the first post. Its realy nice system and Pete made great work on it.

I use it on 1 min with bunch of other strict rules. And it works realy well :slight_smile:
Good luck and many pips for you!

Well, I have been trying to scalp master candles off the 1m charts the past couple weeks. I’d be curious to know what rules you employ. Have they been detailed anywhere?

I will try to explain all my rules here tomorrow as clear as possible
since I’m usin it for a while.
Come take a look. Se ya tomorrow

Good morning.
I forgot that part of my rules I explaynes bit earlyer
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/30927-mad-scalper-78.html

Posible trend change i determine as described in those posts. But I get to less
oportunitys so now I use this: every color change means possible new trend on 5 min after I’m swichin to 1min and waiting for Mad scalper entry and doin all steps as described in those posts.

If you have questions I will always answer
Many pips for all!

Hi janqie,

Thanks for reminding us of the rules and that also on m1. I was trying mas scalper on m1 but never thought of formulating it in words. And reading the rules, i realized some of the mistakes I was making.

Waiting to see more of your trades.
Regads,
sonal

Thanks sonal!

Quick trade after 3.5 hours of waiting :slight_smile: Intrestin day…
Spoted posible new trend on 5 min then went on 1min TF and got perfect Mad entry. Got +12 becouse it is counter trend move and this example shows why BE after 7 pips is placed. If i would waited here for more I would got stopped out with 0 pips but not loss :slight_smile:

Hi janqie, great writeup… out of interest, what made you think it was a trend change on the 5 min? But otherwise, great trades.

Hey BL888!
Since I try to catch micro trends on 5min timeframe every color change on 5min means possible new micro trend. If there is slow market or sideways action there will be no beutifull entry on 1min timeframe so this system is some kind of filter for itself. Sure there is system failures some times but in general its possible to get veary good results of it :slight_smile:

Anyway nice to have you in the threat good luck! :slight_smile:

Good mornin
quick +12 in this beutifull morning. Beutifull setup :slight_smile:

Doesn’t it look beutifull? :slight_smile:
At the same time

Does anyone here use Esignal charting? if so, are you running this excellent system in Esignal? Does anyone have the setup for it?

Thanks

Hi Janqie.

Can you upload or send me the latest files your using?? Your setup seems great. Also, i noticed you removed OSMA and the pivot + S+R lines. Is that correct?