Mad Scalper

Good morning
Youre right. Here you go

Template.zip (69.4 KB)

Excellent. How you been getting on this morning?? Been some ok scalps

No trades for me yet. Iā€™m trading from london open only and taking trade if it looks veary beutifull and have perfect curve since Iā€™m trading with 5$ - pip and Iā€™m happy with few trades per day.
Will watch and then upload pic with trade
Good luck today looking for your trades :slight_smile:

Quick Q. on your template. Whats all the letter jumbled up on the far right?

Quick +15. Got my beutifull setup on visual pullback :slight_smile:

Sorry forgot
Put this file c/windows/fonts and youā€™ll see

Stratman.zip (943 Bytes)

Should look like this

nice nice niceā€¦

Brilliant idea. However, the small charts m15 + m5 dont see, to update though on mine. Is there something i need to tweak?

Nice and quick +30 with those beutifull setups :slight_smile:

Good morning.
Take a look here maby it will help
stratman mini chart indicator @ Forex Factory

Hello! Quick +15 on this beutifull setup :slight_smile:

Nice One after visual pullback +15 :slight_smile:

Beuty! +15 in the pocket

Good morning. Got few hours to trade and took this beutifull trade +15 :smiley:

Damn EU +15 :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Its been a while since Iā€™ve traded this strategy because Iā€™ve not had good success previously. I see that Janqie and PTB had done really well and would like to learn how to trade it as successfully as you guys had. Do you still use the chatroom to discuss?

Looking forward.

Hi Janqie,

Now that you are looking at multiple timeframes, is volumes no longer important? I see youā€™ve taken some trades (with good success) and in this example, volumes were very low. Previously, volumes were a significant part of the strategy as I understood the volumes signified high momentum.

thanks.

Hi,
Nice to see you again! No we dont use it coz there is not much activity here :slight_smile:
I trade this system on 1 min with good success and if you need help I can
answer your questions

Yeah its a good question. For me the main thing for taking the trade is beuty. Iā€™m not taking all trades just perfect looking ones with perfect curves. If I see beutifull setup sometimes I ignore volume.

hi janqie,

i have a certain questions pertaining to the system. possible to private message me? coz i cant seems to private message you. quite new here.

thanks. =D