Maddie is here :)

Hello all

I am Madalyn but everyone calls me “Maddie”

I have been forex trading for a little while with IML but wasn’t really getting anywhere and spending a lot of money so I have left and joined a few forums instead to try and get a better understanding.

All help and advice welcome!

3 Likes

Do the babypips course, then open a demo. When you’re confident in your strategy open a live account. Good luck.

Here we go again.

Dale is here :sunglasses:

Full pics. TAKEN TODAY or it didn’t happen.

Welcome to bp Maddie. Aside from the forum I think you will learn more if you go through the babypips school. :blush:

4 Likes

Oh I’m sure Maddie has been spending every waking hour going through the school. Am so looking forward to being of assistance with any questions she may have.

1 Like

Best part is that you ain’t giving up after all these money gone, instead open to learn up from the mistakes. Drive very slow, and keep traveling, that’s my advice.

Nah. Don’t worry about Maddie. I’m sure she’s doing just fine.

my advice: stay away from forums only interact through PM with fx-men honanry members only!

2 Likes

Stop it. I’m trying to organize a date here.

2 Likes

ayayay edited

1 Like

Going through the school now :slight_smile: Any hint on a good strategy?

I am really confused?

I appreciate that! I am sure I will have plenty.

I was introduced to IML by a “friend” and thought it was the answer to everything…took me a long while to realise I was just being strung along and tbh I don’t know much more now than I did before…

2 Likes

Just for you lol

2 Likes

Don’t be confused. There’s just been one too many new accounts around here of late with these wonderful avatar pics. that have been lifted from the Internet and these people don’t even exist other than in their own dreams. And then everybody piles in to unleash their words of wisdom which obviously is a waste of time.

Nice pic. Thanks. Very nice. Much as I’d like to be though: not convinced. Go buy the newspaper and take a pic. of you holding it showing the front page (saw that in a movie once i.e. “Proof of Life” with Russell Crowe!!! LOL!!!). Do that and I will hang by head in shame and apologize. Not only that but you can be sure of my undivided attention from that point onward!!! LOL!!! And believe me: it’ll be worth it.

um ok not sure I am going to bother to go to all that lengths just to convince you I am actually real lol…I don’t even know who you are.

3 Likes

You know im the bullshit detector. The pic she posted is real. Its really her.

I’m sure my friend below is about to tell you.

Oh. Now that’s not an answer I was expecting. Not from you anyway.