Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

OK But i have a hard tme determen support and resistance there are many points to shosh from ??

best regards

Well it comes with time. I’ll continue showing how to do it. So just be armed with patience.

longin for next video i really hope i can learn something here.

what news do you trade only the HIGh news or some of the others aswell ?

how do you know the pairs the news will affect ?

best regards

for us data gbp/usd looks best. Hope does not start moving before the news. In that case no trade. eur/usd maybe. Not risking half of what I earned.

Out of gbp/usd (-20 pips)

Out of gbp/cad second position (0 pips). Out of cad/jpy 2 position (0 pips)
gbp/cad +50 pips, cad/jpy + 20 pips, gbp/usd - 20 pips. 50 pips of profit for today.

Where was your entry point…?

And @what time…GMT…did your entry got hit…?

Thx.

13.30 GMT (1.6558) Exit 1.6563 (2 positions) Manually closed. After 1 minute.

Bad maths. - 10 pips. 60 pips profit.

Nice weekend everyone.

You 2 hope i can watch some more videos from you soon and learn some more

Would you mind posting a CADJPY chart with entry & exit point marked…GMT timezone…?

I am very interested to see your entry & exit point for that CADJPY trade of yours.

Thx.

Here you are. Have in mind that it is metatrader platform. So, time lines are GMT +1 hour. (Time zone where I live is GMT +2 hours)

[B][I]fibo777[/I][/B]

I have read your posts several times now and forced myself to watch those videos of yours.

Still…I cant get through the opaqueness of what you are claiming here.

Because you [B]do claim[/B] that you made 1000 pips in a week.

It would be a different story if you would [B]suggest[/B] that your trading style is capable of collecting 1000 pips a week.

Now…1000 pips translates into 200 pips per day on average for the week.

You have done nothing sofar to support your claim with details and data that is fit for empirical study except that CADJPY trade of yours from last friday.

I abstain from any judgement because one trade is not sufficent to arrive @any conclusion.

Would you mind to supply empirical data from your trades that support your claim that you made 200 pips average per day for one week…?

I understand where you’re coming from but at the same time he hasn’t claimed the system will consistently provide 1000pips a week. His thread title is more of a proud ‘proclamation’ of a great week trading his system (which netted him the 1000 pips) :stuck_out_tongue:

So he had a good week and wanted to tell people about it.

Anywho, I’ve yet to get back on youtube and watch your videos so I’ll get back on that and post back here.

Well. Thanks for [B]forcing [/B] yourself to watch my videos.
As far as regards empirical data I can say that if this forum were an academical environment and I were to defend a master or doctorate thesis here in front of forum member that would be professors and doctors I would definitely [B]force [/B] myself to provide [B]all[/B] the possible empirical data and get a diploma for that. However, this is nothing like that at all. I usually do a video every working day evening where I try to explain, show, provide as much of empirical data as I see necessary.
Likewise, I show some of the trades that I take here.
Nevertheless, if I have more time this week, I’ll try to make a list of all trades that I took for the week where I made 1000 pips, providing charts, entry,exit levels, different time frames. :cool: Have a nice week everybody.

Trading is hard stuff. No easy pips. Bad weeks are also part of the game. :cool:
Yea. One thousand pips do not come easy and that one was one of the best weeks that I had.

:smiley:

You challenge…they feel threatened…they snap at ya.

:smiley:

Ja they are… very threatened.
and they start snapping.
And then they wonder…: What was that challenge?

please ignore it and waste your enegy on teashing the ones that are intrested here to learn more about your method please.

best regards