Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

Pound does not break to new highs. Could go down this week. I’ll see how it looks in the morning. Could be some technical trades. Good night for those who go to bed. Me going to sleep.

Just placed limit buy stop eur/gbp at 0.8949. Stop at 0.8929 Take profit at 0.8970. Purely technical trade. Trade not open yet.

Trade canceled. Made lower low.

Hi!

what have you been upto long time we heard from you did you trade the gbp today ?

best regards

Traded eur/gbp and gbp/chf. Nice profit.

Do some more videos please learn me more.

best regards

gbp/cad and gbp/aud also were good.
gbp/usd and gbp/jpy channels were worse, and buy orders would have been triggered but you would still have been profitable if you had traded the lower channel as well.

Today in the evening I will try to do one. In it I will look through all gbp pairs and make comments about them and comment about drawing channels (support resistance lines) also comment about best pairs to trade.

Thanks looking forward to it.

best regards

just a chart for nzd news which is due in have an hour. It is of medium importance, but we don’t have anything interesting from nzd till next week so we might have some volatility. Only eur/nzd chart is presented. Other pairs do not look so nice. Too big spaces between sell and buy levels.

More important news come from aud, tonight. At 00.30 GMT. 2.30 at my place. I am not going to trade that one. However, a nice channel in eur/aud.

Thanks for you thouts, but i dont get the channel in the last chart why is it so big why not more to the latest candle like you have in the first chart ?

best regards

The channel for eur/aud is in the bottom on the right.

Yes i see but why not 6150 for the top channel line and the lower chanel line a few pips also up like 6090 maybe. that will take more consider to the latest candles ?

best regards

Because there would be some blocks up and down if you place orders there. Resistance and support I mean. It’s important for us identify levels where the price will go like in a highway without traffic lights.

ok you see i dont know i would have placing the orders where i say and probably it would be whrong, you see i have a lot more to learn :eek:

best regards

please please more videos so i can learn more.

best regards

Hi there, I have read your thread, watched some of your “movies” on youtube.com, hopping to find some advice/indication. Yet, what is this thread about? Is it about recognition? Ok, congratulation, you make 1000 pips a week, you are a very good trader.

i have watched all the videos with sound and slowly but surley im beginning to understand how he trades. It is about hes way of trading news.

best regards

Good job. Yea. In a market like that, it is one of the system I use. I do not talk much about other forex strategies which are trend/swing trading and purely technical trading. That much information would only confuse. Keep on watching. I am going to do a video about my thursday and friday trading in a matter of a few hours and still hope to do overviews of my two previous weeks (maybe tomorrow).