Masterclass by Irek Piekarski (REVIEW) (IrekPiekarski.com)

I was thinking about signing up again as i was a previous IP student, but I also think 200 USD a month is very expensive considering I know the stratagies. I thought joining again would just be benifiital to join the community and see webinars but it seems like the stratagies no longer really work. It was the same deal when IP was around, plenty of people complained saying the stratagies no longer worked and they were killer back in the day. I would be happy to join if it was more affordable, but for that price, no.

Alright, I’ve totally moved on from this like 6-7 months ago, I didn’t want to go back to this as its the past, but someone messaged me recently about this. So let’s clear some things up.

Irek Piekarski from Trading Masterclass is an absolute joke. I spent time with them for a few days & its all I needed to see…couldn’t give me one straight answer because its all BS. Which explains my post about him only sharing 50% of his knowledge, when in reality, he doesn’t know himself!

Him and his whole fakeass ‘team’ should be ashamed of themselves. Selling something that doesn’t work, especially now… (I haven’t seen one student doing well in the community since inception!) Sad thing is you won’t realize this until you are years deep into it…

Don’t you think it’s funny how they pick a guy, (Jonny Godfrey) who comes from a family of wealth to keep up the image portrayed as if it’s from trading…ironic right?

I guarantee you karma will catch up to them. Way to ruin your name for the rest of your life Irek Piekarski. I hope you read this and everyone seeing this questions you and sees what kind of person you really are. FAKE.

To knowingly do this to people who actually quit their jobs to rely on this, is very very low of you & Molly. ■■■■■■■ sick actually…

Why do you think they go so hard on creating new products? It’s just a money grab. I still have yet to see 1 single verified trade from any one of them on the team. Just show me your last month! Please, would love to see it. Anyone can share a chart on TV and say they took it. (Where you at Jonny? Can’t remember the last time you shared a position from your brokerage account)

They butter up their students very well because it’s ALL THEY HAVE to keep them a float…their pride and gold. Without them, they are nothing. When in reality it should be the results! Not buttering up their students. I even told them this. This also explains why they’ve been going hard on ‘student interviews’ to social proof themselves. Pathetic.

Remember Alan who had like -16% draw down in 1 month (if I remember correctly) and I exposed them after kicking me out of ‘blueprint’ because I moved on to a new trading style? (Pretty low of them right? Shows insecurity and scarcity. Probably thought I was going to start a course like them and take their students, lol)

Coincidentally, right after that, they ‘reward him’ for working so hard because they are scared shitless to lose their students trust because that would be the end of it. So to butter him up again, (and show the whole community how ‘loving’ they are) they give him a 12 month subscription to ‘diamond bundle’ whatever that is.

It’s just nonsense and so low. It’s sickening to me because honestly, they portray themselves as the complete opposite online…

Their ‘community’ is so airy fairy and filled with ‘love’ and ‘encouragement’, which by no means am I knocking it, it’s great! But to do it with bad intentions and hidden agendas is disgusting because they KNOW they are only looking to make an income off their course & subscriptions. All they do is keep their students hopeful and to continue trading this way and to stay with them, even after years. Leaches…

Their intention is to make money from their course, NOT from trading. I’m sorry, but that’s some straight up evil ■■■■. I could never ever do this to someone. Trust me, I never expected it from them either.

I’m only sharing this because they deserve it and people need to know. After all these years of repping them to only realize it’s been a hoax…

Nothing but love and honesty from my end. Take care everyone. I hope I haven’t disappointed you if you are currently enrolled in the course. Perhaps it’s time to move on…

2 Likes

Thank you for being brave and coming out publicly to confirm tradingmasterclass .com by Irek Piekarski is a scam. It’s interesting to hear this from someone with your perspective considering you were employed by them.

I was told Irek was the head trader at IP and was hugely profitable which was shown live every morning so I don’t know why he went down this path of scamming? was it all fake pat? for some reason he will never provide any verified results now. so maybe he isn’t profitable anymore

It’s hard to be confident in a strategy when the person teaching it can’t provide any results.

My question to you, was it not that same trading style that your learnt from IP at the time which enabled you to quite your job and become a full time trader and help you reach where you are today.

Regardless if verified results are shown or not, if you know the strategies, and you test the data, you can see the strategies taught give you an edge in the market. I know plenty of profitable students from MC and also can say that it has helped me get to a point where I can leave my job to trade full time too.

Regardless the content which they put out which doesn’t only cover trading but all facets of life is extremely valuable

Not about to waste my time here going back and forth with your 2 anonymous accounts. I only responded here because someone sent it to me, and felt the need to respond. What I can say is yes, I did learn from IP which enabled me to reach where I am today. However, this year, go backtest it yourself with what is taught, the results are brutal. Strike rates are terrible. Clearly, the markets have shifted & changed, as they always do.

Hence, why it is absolutely necessary to shift away from things that no longer work. I don’t sell courses like you MOLLY. I’m positive this is you responding here because I “coincidentally” JUST got kicked out entirely from Slack. Thanks for the confluence factor. Lol (You did this on my IG account when you kicked me out of Blueprint, remember?) I’m real and honest. Why the agenda to push so hard on your course if Irek is such a bad ass trader? You guys really care that much?

This is far from an emotional based opinion. I know for a fact I am not the only one who feels this way. DMs flooded with people who have left or have felt the same… Again, someone pointed this out to me, so I simply responded with honesty and my experience.

For anyone else reading this, take it as you please. It’s up to you. However, if you feel similar, perhaps you are lying to yourself?

Take care everyone, this will be my last response.

Trade safe as always!

2 Likes

A clearly emotional post my friend! Let me guess, Biden rigged the elections, moon landing was fake and 9/11 was an inside job?? For those who don’t know who Pat is, he actually worked with Irek and Molly! Yep, he was part of that so called “fakeass team”!! So please, take these strongly insulting, unreliable comments with a pinch of salt, just as you would from a disgruntled employee who was fired (not saying Pat was but his emotions seem to indicate he didn’t leave on good terms!). In an industry where every course shouts “make 300% in your first 6 months, get the most reliable signals here, earn 7 figures with this 1 simple trick”, Trading Masterclass is the most transparent, life-changing trading course you will find! Sign up for just 1 month and you will see first hand the support and transparency they provide! It’s not a get rich quick course, it’s never claimed to be one but if you want a course where you get constant support to learn to trade on your own, grow your mindset and actually live a traders lifestyle, then TMC is it. I can’t help but laugh that Pat believes the mentor lifestyles are a scam! Every position is broken down, with 90% of them shared as potential well before an actual entry presents! Poor Pat seems to have a bit of a rough year and apparently believes his results are not a reflection of his decisions, but the teaching of Irek and Jonny! You’re more than entitled to your opinion Pat, just don’t throw sh** at a very reputable course and its mentors because you had a tough year! For those interested in TMC, the only way you’ll know whether it’s reliable or not is to try it. You control your life and decisions, don’t let a disgruntled ex-enployer influence your decision!

1 Like

It seems to me that instead of just going back and forth with a he said she said kind of thing, if anyone from the TMC team was to actually post their results from their brokerage accounts or myfxbook or whatever from the last month/6 months/year or so, then it would settle all of this. Anyone care to share? Irek? Jonny? If you did, it would literally clear your name.

A great post from Irek Piekarski’s biggest yes man and Jonny’s personal buttbuddy. (Check for yourself @Hyperlax)
I would like to point out they are absolutely not transparent! Very similar to you always flexing about your returns on Instagram but never proving anything. Stay away from Irek, they’re simply the forex communities biggest money grab.

Just want to add my 2 cents,

26th October 2020 i left this review on TMC Trustpilot.

"Come for Irek, Stay for Jonny…

Do not buy this trading education. No Verified result, therefore there is no way to believe this person makes money from trading.

I have had my success from these strategies, but they will not work for the long term. I feel like the TMC community is not led by genuine people anymore. It seems to me it’s more of a money-making effort for Irek and Molly rather than helping people reach their dreams.

Last week we saw Jonny well and truly burnt out from managing positions and that shows me that he is the real deal. But when you see Irek on a Friday for insights looking fresh as a daisy then you start wondering.

I have been with TMC for a while and have always had my doubts about Irek and my doubts have been confirmed over the last month or so but by the way, I got silenced in the group chat for asking multiple questions that people wanted ask but are scared and people who have spoken out have got silenced.

When they released TMC 3.0 they have 2 memberships at the same price $199 a month. But the Diamond membership is valued at $5000 (Not sure where they got that valued at) and it now discounted too $2,388 but still $199 a month but is on a yearly subscription instead of monthly. Most people cannot afford $2,388 outright just like that. So you’re paying the same price for black but not getting everything like the diamond membership which doesn’t make sense when it’s the same price. They say the reason behind the yearly subscription for the Diamond membership is because they need a year’s commitment from the student. which doesn’t make sense. People are fully committed that pay monthly but now are excluding student that cannot pay a year upfront. They should reprice the black membership cheaper because you get half the content of the diamond.

They are just refreshing the “masterclass” to make it look all new and shiny when it’s just the same but with different fancy words. Such as a new series called Chronicles, before it was trade videos.

Jonny puts himself out there twice a week for everybody to see which I respect and he is transparent win or loses. Irek has properly had a good run and has success in trading but I believe Irek is in serious drawdown as he is showing signs of a crashing and burning trader within the last few weeks and is constantly changing styles when he always says to stick with one and master it…

The strategies since Covid hit haven’t been working that great at all. CBO Strike rate this year is awful and from further inspection, they seem like they are only working when markets are clean and trending.

When I asked Irek to provide verified results the response was no. Why should we be listening to a person who will not release verified results? For all, we know he could be on a demo account or like I said before in serious drawdown.

So to conclude, Jonny is the real deal and knows how to trade and does it wonderfully and is a credit to the students (He is the only one keeping the majority of members at TMC) Because if he left and did his own thing everybody would move to him because he is genuine and keeps it real. Irek has most likely had a good run with success within trading but I think he is in serious drawdown and not being fully transparent.

The students are what bring you another source of income each month to your business, listen to what they say, and don’t silence them.

This review will most likely get removed because they do not like bad reviews as I have seen reviews get removed before"

**Today the 25th November 2020, **

**" We’re currently investigating whether this review is in line with Trustpilot’s User Guidelines. Learn more about our rules. **
Trading MasterClass reported this review 11/25/2020 5:24 PM for violating Trustpilot guidelines."

I don’t understand why would they sell their trading strategy if it is profitable. Why would you waste your time to sell your courses if you are always in profit? It’s kinda joke.

1 Like

Didn’t Jonny learn from Irek?

I was told most of Irek’s wealth has come from selling courses and when he did make money from trading he had a small stop loss for better risk reward. Now the stop loss that he teaches is 75.5 fib level which means you aren’t making much anymore unless you have 7 figures

can someone verify this?

@hyperlax, can you show your last month or few months of results? Because Bloody hell! After all these years thinking why in the hell am I the only one who feels this way!.. makes me feel much better noww that I’m not the only 1 and people are coming out. I’m sooo done with MC. Thanks for speaking up Pat! I’ve been driving myself crazy all this time. you can consider me an ‘OG’ as well since the IP days. believed every word Irek spoke way back in 2015 but recently been down and doubting them. I kept believing in them and I’m still in drawdown/breakeven. The thing with trading is no one wants to admit it because of their egos. No one wants to be known as a loser. I still don’t know 1 student who actually quit their job and can shows results. Time to put them in their damn spot! All of this just helped me decide that I wasn’t wrong after all. To be frank, they shouldn’t be worried if they do so well with their strategies.

1 Like

Has anyone here actually told Irek instead of complaining behind his back? How sure are you that no-one is succeeding in his slack?

You get silenced if you start to speak up. They will delete your posts in slack as they did with my post and a few other’s post. I have screenshots of them deleting my posts.

But I hope Irek and Jonny can prove themself to be real traders and provide verifiable results via MyFXBook or via a broker statement. We only want to see the percentage gain, We don’t care about the monetary value. Because if they show that they will have cleared their names.

Everyone knows 90%+ traders fail. Yet you flops are all here complaining that you aren’t profitable. Just because someone gives you a strategy doesn’t mean you’ll make money. There are plenty of traders doing well in MC and I’m sure there are also some who are still trying to put all the pieces together.

How entitled do you have to be to call someone a scam when YOU aren’t profitable. Get a grip

Get off trading forums and have a dig

Plebs

1 Like

@j_vdvn what did you post? if it was abusive maybe thats why they deleted it

I personally left masterclass after Pat opened my eyes and joined guerrillatrading which are recommended by FTMO and other IP students. finally getting positive results.

@HardtoEarn

Agreed about the 90% but Irek has yet to prove he is profitable. surely him and his team would be transparent to their students but he refuses any transparency. You must be a new MC member you’ll realise what Pat is saying is the truth soon… good luck I hope you don’t lose too much money in the process.

@PipMechanic
Mate
One look at your baby pips thread reply history says enough
“Falcon fx (scam)”
“Trading masterclass (scam)”
“Anyone swing trade profitably”

Stop looking for confirmation of forums.

Soon it’ll be “guirillatrading(scam)” once a few kids don’t make money

Just because people don’t succeed under a certain course doesn’t make it a scam. Entitled people everywhere

and your only 2 posts are on this thread. you literally made an account to defend masterclass which is extremely suspicious. Are you being paid? Pat worked with the team so know Irek and Molly very well so if anyone would know if its really a scam or if they are profitable, he would.

He also witnessed how Molly and Irek ethics changed after milking mc members. There is a lot he hasn’t exposed.

Like I said before I understand how you feel being a new mc member but soon you will be hit with the truth and will regret not listening to Pat.

2 Likes

More life too you & all the best
Hopefully your next course works out for you

Also this is a new account because who tf hangs out on trading forums? Just going in to bat for MC - free of charge I might add.

What @j_vdvn posted was definitely not abusive - he was raising a valid point regarding fee structure. In response a member of the team basically told him he was “moaning”.

Their TrustPilot account is manipulated as well. Look at all the accounts that are redoing their reviews (some have updated their review 3 times!) and in turn this is pushing @j_vdvn’s review down (which the team have now reported - surprise surprise!!)

One of the big problems with the lack of transparency of results is that Irek is supposedly putting together a fund. It is probably in their favour to have a track record of transparency first - especially when it is so easy to provide VERIFIED track records.

To be honest the course isn’t even that bad even if it only does teach very basic technicals. The strategies are mean reversion mostly. The whole vibe in the community is focused on a “everyone can do this if they’re dedicated”… Right - To an extent I agree. But there are people that also need to be told the truth - trading is not for everyone - and this is where the conflict of interest begins - the focus is on retention and not on what is best for the subscriber.

1 Like